𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

*Best to read in Dark mode

*Best to read in Dark mode.*

╰┈➤ before we get started make sure to read this introduction.

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

: ̗̀JJK X Uzui Fem Reader.

Name: (Y/N), Uzui
Age: 17 Timeskip: 23
Height:6'6 taller than Gojo.
Special Grade Sorceress

[Jujutsu Kaisen]

Taisho era ended when all the demon hunters managed to defeat the demons but that wont change the fact that their breaths wont ever remain.

Uzui Tengen, had a descendants on the mordern period of 2018 where the world full curses this time was taking over humanity.

His descendant is you.

[Character Info.]

She has quite thin, maroon eyes that appear to slant inwards, each with one long eyelash flowing to the far side of her face. She is very attractive as noted by many men and even by Gojo.

A tall young woman that has an athletic body, and slender legs.

Wears a Ninja version of jujutsu high uniform on her first year days wears a short, sleeveless navy dress with an irregular square pattern of a darker color. She wears dark fishnet socks that reach up to her mid-thigh along with light colored sandals with presumably purple straps.

[ Personality]

(Y/n) is an eccentric and flashy individual, always wanting to be "flamboyant", possessing a need for everything to be flashy and outstanding, even proclaiming that she is the goddess of flashiness and festivals.

A very complex woman. At first glance, she appears to be selfish, pompous, spoiled, and used to having her own way. She can also act arrogant and cruel, usually justifying her less-than-admirable actions with her unmatched beauty, causing her to think that she can get away with anything because the world will forgive her.

[Abilities]

Super-human strength
Enhanced hearing
Can use twice breathing technique like Tanjiro.

Curse Technique•

Scream of howl that can damage an opponent very well.

As well as Telekinetics

-Three Husband Jjk version-

Gojo, Satoru
Geto, Suguru
[Replacement:Itadori, Yuji]
Fushiguro, Toji
[Replacement: Megumi, Fushiguro.]

Jujutsu kaisen charactersas ThemselvesFemale Uzui as You

as Themselves
Female Uzui as You.

●○●○●○●○●○●

Quotes•

❝Listen here. I'm a goddess and you guys are trash..❞

First praise me first and then we can talk.

↳ ❝Worship me. My boys..

-RULES-

No rude comments that can offense the author.
No inappropriate Language.

DONT SABOTAGE JJK CHARACTERS PROTAGONIST.

Disclaimer/Reminders•

Kindly reminder that this book is a work of finction.

Every scene on the anime here was included as well as the manga.

Book have an heavy sexual themes as well as NSFW.

The Characters on this book was AGE UP and some are AGE DOWN since I won't tolerate such behaviour of an mc without increasing the minor character's age.

I dont own any of this Characters so shou out to Gege akutami owns Jjk.

•Warning•

Expect to get weird out her marrying multiple lovers because the mc's persona was inspired like uzui, tengen having three wives.

Some asian religions have this kind of situations perhaps, they're legal as long as both sides are happy.

⚠️ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANFUAGE.⚠️

Author:Flatlinecutie

Copy rights or Plagiarism
will not be tolerated, translated or not i don't like my books being steal or posted to other apps. I only upload on wattpad nothing else.

Please even if you love this book
learn the words

Respect
Consent
Appreciation

Sincerely, author