019- TENDERNESS

"The three of you was enough for me."

Worship Me✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

↳ ❝Hey! It's been a while you look much more exactly like him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

千乂ㄥ

AS THE HOT, Ray of sunlight touch your skin, the sweats in your forehead was enough to know that the temperature for today it's extremely hot.

You watch the three husband happily chatting to each other, the position guys you form was in a circle but of course, someone like you was in the middle while yuji and satoru on the right side, megumi on the left side.

The look he was giving with the males right now are displease as if someone like him didn't ask to be stuck with them.

"Oi! Sensei stop stealing my ice cream!" Yuji yelled at him with a teary eyes.

Your eyes roll seeing your husband feast some sweets in his hands, He's such a sweet tooth so you're not surprise. Under the sakura tree blossom you plan to have a picnic with them since you always do this occasion with your husbands.

"This man child is annoying...."

Megumi mumbled besides you making you giggle to be honest he kind a remind you Geto. Since even satoru is his bestfriend your second husband found him so annoying.

"Get use to it.." You said, and gave him a wink which he smile in return and feast the food on his hand. He's so gentle and well mannered.

You smiled, The strong wind blow casually making the four of you stare at the sakura blossom, the petals are dropping down this scenario is familiar when you glance at your three husbands.

Great, the three of them had petals on their head. You took a deep breath and scoot closer to megumi removing the single petal on his hair, making him blush when he saw your soft smile.

"Thanks." He hold the side of his cheeks, which you only hum in return. This really gave you deja vu.

"(Y/n)-sama, Would you mind giving me the petals?" Megumi added.

You stare at the petal in your hand gently giving that on his palms.

"Thank you." He said closing his hands shut while holding the petal directly on his heart like savouring the most important thing.