018- POTENTIAL

"Think about something that can make you stronger."

Worship Me✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

↳ ❝We will get a divorce right now! I hate you!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

千乂ㄥ

FOR THE PAST, One week a sound of swords swinging trying to block away the obstacle, been thrown to your direction. This is the training session you currently receiving from your first husband.

He's being using his curse energy in less than two hours trying to push your limits, but surprisingly your stamina is getting higher, just like him.

This chance of him, use the red void to direct hit you which made you release a scoff, and jump gripping your black nichirin.

Breath of wind- Third form: Clean storm wind.

You unleashes a whirlwind of slashes around your body that can defend them from incoming attacks and slice up their surroundings, but the curse energy is too strong that your hits was nothing.

The shock ness on your face made you stare at the attack, but your marron eyes glow and stop the void infront of you, the nenriki manage to control it and vanish out of your sight, but it exploded making you flew from your spot few meters away.

Sting pain, echoed on your brain once again the second time you use this technique of yours, it made you tear on either side of your head trying to stop the pain.

You heard, a teleported sound behind you making you finally got pulled and hug by your husband from behind, he gently place you on his arms.

"Wifey? Control the pain you can do it.. Just try to control."

He said, touching the side of your cheeks his words echoed on your mind but you still desperately grip on your hair, tears started streaming down on your cheeks.

The pain's fleeting, and it's making your brain numb you don't know what to do. Gojo saw the entire place surrounding them is starting to float even the water from the behind them.

He panic, and beg his wife to open her eyes but seems like his words is not reaching her mind, good thing this place is abandoned but if things went out control for you this entire place would wreck.