001- GODDESS

"Because. I'm a goddess that's why"

Worship Me✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

"Breath me in, And breath me out."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

千乂ㄥ

TOKYO METROPOLITAN, Jujutsu high school is the most popular school known better to teach curse technnique and Curses. The most prominent among all was the jujutsu sorcerer they're trained and, get education here in order to exorcise all the dangerous curses.

Everyone one single students has their own rank of their strength and prowess from grade 4 to 1 sorcerer as well as the curses.

The three strong second years of jujutsu regulation somehow have a lot of attention, right now from the higher ups but they just got simply summoned here, inside their classroom without further explanation.

"Why are we here, Sensei? Its suppose to be lunch time argh~" A certain White haired-Male cooed leaning his head back on the chair.

Teacher, Yaga is the one incharge for the first, and second year. He is waiting for someone to arrive perhaps its another jujutsu student to be part of this school. The information shocked him a bit, since they thought that the breathing technique on Taisho era got wash out.

But soon their murmurs got interrupted when the sliding door of classroom open, Just to reveal a young woman. She's taller and very intimidating to stare at, the shinobi headband was somehow familiar to them and for how her white locks sway when she moves.

"My students, Meet (Y/n), Uzui She's the descedants of the former sound hashira in Taisho period. The last breath user."

They shockingly stared at you with owl eyes, hearing this just slip out of their sensei's mouth, it was very unbelievable for them knowing over one hundred years since taisho era was occured. And the history of demon slayer way back then had a history for every human that has special abilities.

Their succes and bravery, is the most thing that te sorcerer's treasured they want encourage themselves to become stronger and useful like them.

"Close those mouths, It's true as you can see she's a shinobi as well Uzui bloodline has it.."

Teacher, Yaga raised his pointer finger to explain everything to his precious students, lecturing them that passed the time. Soon after he told them to gave you a tour on this school.