009- TRUTH

"The ability to do much more than breathing technique."

Worship Me✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

↳ ❝My lovess just be my fourth husband..

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

千乂ㄥ

FEW DAYS, Before (Y/n) have seen sukuna's vessel is alive. Inside the king of curses innate domain they somehow had a discussion about her.

Yuji got so mad about him, killing his body without his permission and the sorcerer even challenge him into a fight but ofcourse the boy got easily defeated. He sat down on Yuji's back body releasing an heavy sighed.

"This is not hell. It's my innate domain."

"Innate domain? The one Fushiguro was talking about."

"About Gojo satoru's wife and Your wife as well brat. She's too dangerous for me so...I'm glad that that somehow she got too close with you.....So i can keep an eye on that woman...."

"What's with her?" Yuji said therefore he's very clueless about it.

"A sorceress who can use more than three or almost all breathing technique it's very dangerous.." Sukuna exclaimed remembering for how all the demon hunters manage to defeat.

The demon king himself.

Hunters receiving all their marks on that generation  is called the golden era so there's possibility that you will also have those demon crest mark. If you awaken your true capabilities.

-Present-

You couldn't believe that your second husband was alive, so out of your shockment you choke Satoru once again since he hid it from you that Yuji is still alive however he explained that. Gojo need to hid it from the higher ups so you just agreed keeping quiet about it.

You lazily stare at the two boys, Gojo explaining how yuji needs to train to improve his skills. You offer to train him as well but your first husband decline. So you're only watching him on the sofa boredly. The six eyes saw you staring giving you a wink but inreturn you rolled your eyes to him.

Knowing that he's tryna flirt with you even tho Yuji is here.

When Gojo is finally done letting him watch some movie to maintain his emotion increasing his curse energy.