010- YOURS TRULY

"Yes, apparently wosrhip and praise me."

Worship Me✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

↳ ❝Do i have to divorce Satoru to convince you?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ㄒ乂ㄥ

THE FOLLOWING, Days Came abit fast than you expected, perhaps this is the day where the exchange event is taking a ceremony to explain for the rules. But the fight will held two days after.

You didn't get a chance to attend last year when yuta is the participants since you're far busy than that. And now you made sure to watch the students to defeat the kyoto students this time.

You lazily stared at yuji seeing him a bit excited to met his friends again but satoru's plan didn't satisfied you because somehow you know too well it will only lead to failure.

Therefore you're very annoyed right now that your first husband clinging to you hugging you from behind while burrying his face on the crook of your neck. You can feel his lips is giving your neck some wet kisses and your inner self hate that.

Why is he acting like this? Well out of jealousy once again when he saw both you and yuji having romantic scenario. Ofcourse he invaded and try to be on the spot, good thing yuji is busy imagining things on his mind.

So he didn't get to see the two of you having romantic scenario as well.

"Gojo-san, Your wife looks pissed."

When you heard a male voice from behind one thing you saw was a blonde man wearing a suit. You recognize him immediately making you jump away from your first husband noticing him had a thin line mouth and just watch you run towards Nanami.

"Kento-kun! Since when did you came back in jujutsu world?"

You stood infront of him, examining him from head to toe. The very first tine you met nanami is in his first year days. He respected you as his senpai but he sure became much more manly this time.

"Weeks ago. I even had a mission together with, Itadori few days ago.."

"Woah! So you choose to came back huh? However do you want to be the fourth husband?"

"I already told you years ago. I decline since Gojo-san is always besides you.."

"Eh? Do i need to divorce Satoru? I mean he's annoying as hell.."