011- ARGUMENT OF DEATH

"Because i'm a goddess and you are
trash."

Worship me

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

↳ ❝Say we never fought before right?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

千乂ㄥ

AS THE NEXT DAY, Finally occured your casually walking back on the jujutsu regulation, after visiting your swordsmith kanamori to forged you another nichirin blade for variable reason.

You currently carrying three swords right now. The new forged sword has a black color that no one can ever imagine that a nichirin blade exist like that it's because this blade only turn red in battle, and you're the only one who could do it.

You're somehow busy thinking about your next mission without you even noticing the six eyes just crept behind you.

One thing he notice the most was the new nichirin blade that's have a white bandage wrapped just like your other swords have.

"Is that a new sword?"

You flinch for hearing his voice as you look behind seeing your first husband was there, attention only lock on the new blade behind you. He's somehow very confused for what purposes this sword is for you.

"Y-yeah. I need it incase my other sword got broke."

"But your swords never get broken. It's a nichirin blade, perhaps only strong demons can broke that.."

Your face turn serious for a bit wearing a bored look expression, your first husband is damn too sharp so you didn't answer his question and just let yourself walk away from him.

Which made the sorcerer had a shock expression having a wide eye behind those blindfold, when you did that behaviour. He catch up behind you and grab your right arm forcing you too look on him.

By the time your eyes lock to him you only gave him a blank expression. The reason why is you don't want him to spoil you once again to not unlocking your abilities, you're too tired of him giving you limitation. So there's no way in hell you're telling him that you can use all the breathing technique.

You don't want him to worried about you therefore you're not even sure if you can somehow survive at the age of twenty-five after receiving your mark. So keeping your mouth shut is the only option.