020- CHILD

"Who wouldn't thought she will have the same personality as you."

Worship Me✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

↳ ❝No! I wanted to be flamboyant like mommy! Dad you're not cool!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

千乂ㄥ

̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶  Years pass their daughter was born, name as Uzui, Sanya an 9 years old child. Sorry but I will only make one child for them.  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶

Her appearance is inspired by Yamato in OP.

Ps: Don't forget to vote

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ㄒ乂ㄥ

AS FAR AS, You remember was the day your daughter was born having Heterochromia different colored eyes in the same person, it reflects your marron eye on the left side of her eye, while the other one resemblance your first husband's eyes.

The power Sanya's hold was quite so powerful that both you and Gojo couldn't imagine something like this to happen. Starting at the eight months old she can lift a heavy rock that most weight a hundred pounds and it shock you to the very bones watching her at the young age carry the rock like a weight of feathers for her.

Now by the age of 9, you decided Gojo to train her since you can see the potential your daughter holds for the future generation, watching her fight her own dad was quite very amusing for you to watch she possesses that immense physical strength and speed like you plus she had the six eyes power like her dad.

Sanya was quite very choosy for her weapon, you really advice her to swing a sword but the young girl decline, she chose the Takeru a large weapon resemblance a baseball bat shape but it's made with an extreme high grade metal.