014- MEMORIES OF THE PAST

"Consider this both of us are enemies."

Worship me✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

↳ ❝It drives me insane just by staring at you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

千乂ㄥ

VISION STILL, Adjusting by the time you open your eyes, the first thing came on your sight was the white ceiling as well as the lights hurting your eye. The memories yesterday somehow jolting on your mind the sting painful feeling on your muscles made you grunt.

You sat up straight scanning the place from the furniture to the window outside before realizing, that you're inside shoko's infirmary. Gojo is probably the one took you here.

You remember him all of a sudden, which made you panic and was about to walk out of the bed, but you heard a small snore from besides you, making you finally realized that your husband was there sleeping peacefully while laying his head on the mattress.

His blindfold was remove so you can practically see his long white lashes along with his bangs somehow covering the side of his face. You lift your hand to remove it away but by the time your finger touch his skin, Gojo's eye went wide open making you flinch.

He sat up straight casually pushing his hair back from behind, wearing a grin on his lips.

"You woke up and chose to admire me? Wifey i know i'm handsome..."

You only return him a big displease eyes, which meant only one thing that you don't like the way he talks and tease you.

"Why did i marry you again?"

You said which made him raise an eyebrow, the past just jolted on his memories remembering that day you hate him so much to the point that you always try to hurt him.

"Do you remember the day you hate me so much? And you said you will never gonna marry an annoying man like me.."

He said resting his chin on the palm of his hand while his fingers just tapping the bedsheets, the teasing smirk on his lips is making you regret saying that question perhaps the man was genuinely trying to provoke you and you know it.

"Yeah and i regret marrying you."

"Do you?"