006- SHARING

"They have capabilities to become more powerful."

Worship Me✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

↳ ❝Dont you dare die with me.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

千乂ㄥ

RECAP: Two years ago

ONE AFTERNOON, late february. The earth was weaping beneath a sakura blossom tree, braving months of cold and storms, how tired had she become.

"Its been a while since i last visited this grave right, Grandpa?"

You mumbled crouching down on the ground staring at the uzui family graves. By the fact that you are not here alone, your two husband geto and satoru was also here watching you talk your heart out to the dead people.

"I've never seen this side of her." The white-haired male muttered talking to his bestfriend."She looks so calm."

"Indeed when we first met her she's a confident one that loves to trashtalk everyone.." Geto answered.

When you finally done talking you open a bottle of alcohol pouring it to the grave that every uzui clan ever did. You bowed politely and glance at your two husband with a lazy eyes.

"Dont just stand there, My boys come over here and lets eat."

They didn't hesitate and obeyed you sitting on the fabric that's blocking the cold grass, you invited them to come here to have a picnic as well since you guys always exorcising curses, and didn't have much freetime.

You watched them feast their food calmly, having a smile plustered on your face enjoying the perfect view besides having two men with you felt good. Geto took some food on his chopstick offering you a fried shrimp.

"Eat..Dont just watch us.." He said having amused smile. You didn't hesitate and just happily bite the food.

Letting the chopstick slip on your lips but you stopped smiling when you realized something.

'Eh? Isn't this geto's chopstick?' You blushed and stared at him, seeing him already had a smile. He basically did this on purpose considering it's an indirect kiss. When he pulled the chopstick away from your mouth it has a slight string of your saliva what make you shocked the most when he put it on his mouth.