013- DEADLY

"Would look that you sure are talented."

Worship Me✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

↳ ❝How dare you hurt my wife....

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

千乂ㄥ

NEXT DAY, The exchange event finally came for their very own eyes, you sat besides gojo while others like utahime, mei mei, the two principal was the only people watching the monitor screen.

Therefore gojo was the one put the chair there so you can sat besides him.

Each one screen have a scene were tokyo and kyoto students are fighting each other. You watch where yuji is somehow fighting the muscular man todo, then your eyes glance on the side to saw Megumi was the one fighting kamo. You didn't need to worried much about your third husband since he's talented.

You boredly sighed before your eyes caught something that the green haired-female second year manage to defeat miwa, just by using only her physical strength. Ever since you met Maki, you already knew that this woman have capabilities plus she's flamboyant.

When you saw that maki grabs her katana this time it's over for her.

"Hmm... She's flashy as hell...You need to promote her to second grade already, Satoru?"

He glance at you still wearing those unstoppable grin but you ignore him and just lay your head on his left shoulder.

"I feel the same way, But the zenin clan keeps getting in the way. They should just change their position and accept her already..."

"That's one mess up clan." You mumbled rolling your eyes.

You heard that the zenin clan somehow despised her for not being able to have curse energy, surely her clan is selfish and stupid. And you hate that.

"I just can't understand restraints aside from money.."

You heard mei chuckled from behind which made you glance at her therefore you remember that gojo is the one paying her up if ever your husband had to made a request to her.

"Let's be blunt here, which sides are you on, Mei-san?" Gojo said leaning his head back.

"Which side? I'm on money's side. There's no value to anything that can't be traded by money.."