A Thought

Kavitha looked around the hustle bustle filled house. There were people decorating the house with fairy lights; supplying water to the workers; cleaning up the house. She can not get hold of what was happening in the house.She searched for some familiar face but to her utter disbelief no one was there, even she can not find her daughter. That's when she remembered that Mazhi was with Vijay.

Mazhilini cried in the middle of the night and asusual Vijay came to her rescue. She gave in to the extreme tiredness when Vijay said,

"Um., Kavitha I will take Mazhi with me to my room. You sleep peacefully here"

Now she regretted passing her responsibility to Vijay. Eventhough he volunteered to look after Mazhi, atleast she must have denied it first. She also noted that Vijay was not seen very much in the house. His dishelved self when he came to dinner last night, worsened her mood. She turned around to look for Mazhi in Vijay's room. Unlike in the beginning, Vijay's room was not a stranger's room anymore for Kavitha. As of now, she knew where all things were placed in Vijay's room. She had spent more time in his room, ofcourse for Mazhi. Mostly there will be no conversation between Vijay and Kavitha. But once in a while, they exchange pleasantries, initiated by Vijay. Sometimes she will just read some book from Vijay's collection when Mazhi was playing with Vijay.

But in these two weeks, Vijay made him scare to his household. Kavitha kind of missed being in Vijay's room.

'Why', whenever her subconscious mind questioned her,

'The room being big and a comfortable couch to sit in' reasoned her mind.

With these thoughts, she opened Vijay's room without knocking and regretted the next second for not knocking the door.

Kalaiselvi was feeling restless in her room. All of her plans failed. Her sickness drama was a utter failure and she don't know how to convince her sister in law too. Karthik was a big hindrance to her. He forcefully made her to take medicines and now her health was completely alright. She was discharged from the hospital before a month and now she was staying in her hometown with her mom.
She came up with many plans to return to Chitra's house but eachone of them back fired. Her mother is also a stubborn one, like her. Kalai didnot know what Chitra had said to Maragatham, her mom, she is not allowing her to leave her side. But a phone call from her brother, made her to jump in joy and she came up with a perfect plan to trap Chitra and Vijay.

Vijay came out of wash room after taking bath. As he was busy drying his wet hair, he failed to notice door opening sound. After two minutes of utter silence, all he heard was a closing of his door. He turned around and looked at his door. He cannot see anyone, he just shrugged and continued his work of drying his wet hair and getting dressed.

He noticed a suit placed neatly in his bed near Mazhi, who was sleeping. He smiled and went towards her. He realised how much he missed her for the past two weeks. He missed carrying her, playing with her; her baby voice calling him as Vijz. He just missed her. He gently combed her hair and kissed her forehead.

"Mazhi ma, your Vijz missed you so much", he said to the sleeping baby.

How much he wished to wake up like this every morning; how much he wished to have his daughter;how much he wished to have his beloved in his arms;how much he wished to live a normal life; how much he wished to be happy.

But life will not be like how we wanted but how God wanted. May be, he is not happy now but all these hardships will turn into happiness someday. This made Vijay to smile. He pushed his depressing memories in back of his mind and smiled. He gently tapped Mazhi's cheek to wake her up. She has to get ready for the party taking place in his house today. That's when he remembered, that Kavitha didnot knew about the party. His mom asked him to inform her last night and he totally forgot.

"Oh, shit", Vijay said and hurriedly put on his shirt and went near his door. His brows furrowed when he saw some shadow near his door. He opened the door and his eyes widened when he saw the person falling.

Karthik was in his room getting ready for the party. Though he was getting ready, his mind reiterated his coffee time with Naetra last day. It's their usual thing to share a cup of coffee in hospital canteen, whenever Naetra visits Janatra Hospital. It's not like she is coming to see Karthik, she is working there as a visiting doctor. She usually comes on alternative days, but due to some emergency, she was called yesterday and when she came to Karthik's cabin, he noticed that she was disturbed. He confirmed that she was disturbed, when she reminded silent which was very unusual. When his charms failed, he decided to get her a cup of coffee.

"Come on Naetra, let's go and get a cup of coffee", Karthik said, grabbed her hands and went out.When she took the first sip of her coffee, her tears fell freely which panged Karthik's heart.

"Hey hey Naetra why are you crying",she looked up to see a concerned look on Karthik.
And Karthik didnot knew, the small gesture rekindled all her pushed back emotions. He could see a whirlwind of emotions passing through her eyes. She once again looked down. Karthik put out his hands, took her hands gently and squeezed it, a silent promise to be with her.

"Wanna talk about it", Karthik asked softly.

"No", came the reply instantly. Naetra did not looked up, if she look up, she knew she will once again fall for him.

"A woman's heart, if it fell for a person deeply once, it will take another life time to erase that person from her heart. We have a saying that A Woman's  Heart is the deepest one in the whole world. Yes..her heart is the deepest. It carries deepest love, care, affection, hurt, betrayl, secrets and so on... If you are not able to look unto the deepest heart atleast don't try to break it", Naetra said and left from there without looking back, leaving behind a stunned Karthik.

A/N
Hey guys..Thank you for all who are voting on this book. And Happy Women's  Day to all of my lovely readers.
Convey my wishes to all the women you people know.

Let's stand together to build a  safe and woman friendly society for us.