Snippet - 1

"Are you ready for this new part of your life Vijay?", his mother questioned him.

"Yes", a confident answer came from Vijay.

"What about Lily and her sacrifices", Chitra asked him looking into his eyes directly.

For a second, she saw a remorse in his eyes. But it vanished within a second.

"Ma, that's my past. She always stays in my heart. But Kavitha also made a place in my heart", Vijay said with a sad smile.

"Don't you think you should share your past with Kavitha?", Chitra asked again.

"Even she has a past. And I don't want to know about her past or to share my past with her", Vijay said with a sad voice.

Chitra sighed.

"Vijay, what if someone shares your past with her?", Chitra asked.

Vijay was stunned for a minute. He didn't think in this angle. He was the only one who knew about everything that happened in his life. His mind was filled with "what ifs".

"Vijay, you are a mature person. Share your past with her first. Ask whether she would able to share her past with you. If she was comfortable, hear her past from her", she paused and looked at her son.

"And then, after being sure of your decision, come to me. I will help you to get married with Kavitha", Chitra finished.

She gently patted her son and went out leaving behind Vijay.

A/N

Hello guys...

Thank you for all the people giving this book a chance.

This is a small snippet from the upcoming chapter. I hope this ensures you people that I am working on this book.

Do share your thoughts about this book.