Chapter - 37 - Meeting forever

The dark clouds glooming over the horizon,indicated that it will rain soon. He was sitting in a park with his head bend down. He was tired after looking around every possible places, Kavitha might have gone. He remembered how lovely the park was before with laughter of children, scolding of mothers, all those vendors calling out to sell  their products. And now, it was like his mind, "dark"

"Kavitha, where are you?", he said it out with a defeated voice. He didnot relaised how important Kavitha and Mazhi was to him till today. Though he accepted that he was attracted to Kavitha, he didnot know how habitual he had become to Kavitha.He ran his hands through his hair. How happy he was at the start of the day. He felt happier when he boarded the flight to meet his girls. He planned everything for them to do. He thought of taking Mazhi and Kavitha to a theme park. After that he planned a lunch at his home for them. He even instructed Chella Ma to buy all the necessary things for him to cook. But all went in vain. When he heard that Kavitha went out from his house, he was not able to stand there even for a minute. If he had stood infront of his so called family members, he might have done something which he will regret later. Somethings they said resonated in his ear.

"We said the truth about her. How could she be pregrant when her husband died in disease", his aunt Vanitha said with a disgust.

"It's all for your own good Vijay", his uncle Prakash said with a smirk.

"And you know, we have signed the contract with Lekha Industries yesterday", his smirk went wider knowing the rage building inside Vijay.

After that Vijay rushed out from his home in search of Kavitha. He visited every place, where they had gone previously. In between he informed Sashi about Kavitha and as a good friend he rushed to help his friend Vijay. Sashi directly went to control room of their city and checked every cctv footages. Even after nearly 10 hours, they had got no clue about the whereabouts of Kavitha. Vijay after searching in many places, he came to the park, where they frequently visited. Many thoughts ran through his mind. Eventhough Kavitha and Mazhi was a stranger for him, he felt a connection with them when he first looked at them. He remembered that stormy day when he first met with Kavitha and Mazhi. Mazhi's cries had done something to his heart and thus he took her in his arms. He felt content when her cries stopped. He faintly smiled remembering the state he had seen Kavitha on that day. He cannot forget the day when he had seen her in the party that took place in his house. With the royal blue gown, she looked ethereal to his eyes. The adoration and a blush he saw in her eyes and cheek when he cooked for her, made him to smile proudly. While his mind was replaying the time he spend with Kavitha and Mazhi, Sashi was worried sick about his friend. Vijay explained what happened at his house and Sashi was disgusted by the acts of his family. He could feel the disappointment  and emptiness in his friend's voice. And that's when he looked at a footage near a police station where Kavitha was seen surrounded by some people. 

He ran his hands through his hair for the nth time. He had no idea where she might have gone. He had no idea what might have happened to them. He was worried sick about her safety.
His thoughts went back to last two days. He chuckled sadly remembering the words of Kavitha.

Before two days,

"Kavitha, you are fine na?", Vijay asked in panic.

Kavitha was touched by the care Vijay had on her. He had not asked about his family members. He asked about her and her daughter. She could feel that he was worried about them than his family members. When nobody else have gave her this much care and affection, the heart which yearned for love and care leaned towards Vijay. She chuckled lightly.

"Kavitha, answer me", Vijay's voice made her to come out of the trance.

"Yes, I am fine sir", Kavitha said with a chuckle.

"Please hear me out", Kavitha continued without giving a chance to Vijay to ask further questions.

"Ummm, It's about Mazhi", Kavitha started but interrupted by the worry sicken voice of Vijay from the other side.

"What about Mazhi, is she sick?", Vijay's voice was laced with worry.

"Sir, she is fine. But she wanted to talk to you", Kavitha said with a smile.

"Oh, I became worried. Ummm let me talk to her. I was missing you people", Vijay said in a flow and realised what he had said. Next thing he heared was a happy sequel from Mazhi. His mind imagined what might have happened in his house.

"Mazhi ma", Vijay called with adoration.

"Vijz", Mazhi said with trembling lips.

"What happened to my Mazhi ma, why there are tears in my princess's eyes", Vijay cooed her. Eventhough he was not able to see her, he could feel the sad voice of Mazhi from the other side of the phone.

"I wanna go to park but ma is not coming with me", Mazhi said in her baby voice. Vijay smiled imagining the face of Mazhi when she uttered these words. He knew about her antics very well.

"Baby, it's not safe for you and mom to go alone. I have said na, there is a baby inside mom. So we should be careful in going out", Vijay explained calmly.

"But Mazhi wanted to go out", Mazhi said.

"Okay let's do a thing. After two days, your Vijz will come home and take you to a theme park. Okay baby", Vijay said convincingly.

"Theme park...Yay!!!", Mazhi sequealed making Vijay to smile widely.

"But before that, you people should not go out without informing me", Vijay said.

"Okay Vijz. Now I am sleepy. So going to sleep", Mazhi replied in her baby voice.

"Okay good girl. Good night baby. And give the phone to your Ma", Vijay said to Mazhi. Mazhi too gave the phone to Kavitha who was watching her daughter conversing with Vijay.

"Kavitha, don't go out without informing me Okay?", Vijay said.

"Sir, I promise you that I will not go out without informing you", she said before hanging up the phone.

But it seems that she forgot about her promise. Umm..what to say..Promises are meant to be broken right?

His heart broke into million pieces when he heared what his so called family members said to her. He remembered their exact words.

"We called her daughter a illegitimate child", his aunt Kalaiselvi said with a smirk.

How would a mother stay at a place, where her dignity and her daughter's dignity were questioned. He brought her into his messed up life. Not only him, now Kavitha, Mazhi and the unborn baby is also suffering because of his family. He was brought back from his thoughts by a phone call from Sashi. He answered the call.

"Sashi, have you got any clue?", Vijay asked.

"Yes, but", came the reply from the other side.

"You know I will do anything to safeguard Kavitha and Mazhi", Vijay replied back. Sashi could feel the desperation and determination in his friend's voice.

"Okay, come to C-3 police station immediately. I am already on the way", Sashi replied.

"C-3 police station, It is under Sridhar right?", Vijay asked. He stood up and walked towards his car, which was parked in the front of the park.

"Yes, that's why I am asking you to come earlier", Sashi replied with a defeated tone.

Vijay started his car, connected his phone to the Bluetooth of his vehicle and took off towards the C-3 police station.

Her hold on her bag tightened. She could feel eyes on her, which is not comforting her instead the look was disgusting her. Her eyes ached to look into a pair of eyes that could accelerate her heart beat and  comfort her mind. But unfortunately she could not look into those eyes anymore. She slightly caressed her baby bump to get strength.  When she thought, she could never look into those eyes, her eyes exactly met with the pair of eyes, she longed to see.

A/N

Hi guys...I am thankful to all those people who are reading this story, voting on it. And I am sorry for not updating for nearly two months.

I hope I will update regularly. Do read this part and share your thoughts about the story to me.

Thank You Guys...