[>5]

~

A/n: Thanks for everyone's support so far! <3

I rewrote this chapter 3 times because I didn't like the way I wrote it the first three times :'3

~

MePhone

~

"H-Hello?"

"Please, Cobs, don't."

"Huh?"

"Please, Cob, d-don't," They repeated, their eyes locking mine. I take a few steps back.

"Please, Cobs, don't!" They exclaim once more, a bit louder this time. I take one last glance at their cracked screen before sprinting as fast as I could.

"Please, Cobs, DONT-!" Was the last thing I heard before the doors slammed shut.

~

I ran and ran, not stopping until I made it into the lounge. My whole body felt numb.

"H-How could he...," I whisper. My hands shook.

Footsteps approached me. I stood there, my body frozen. The footsteps grew louder and louder, until...

"MePhone...?" A familiar voice says. My eyes fluttered open.

"M-MePad?"

He doesn't respond to this. He quickly grabs my hand and drags me along with him.

"Where are we going...?" I ask, "H-How did I get here...?"

"MistaPhone!" A voice behind us exclaims, "There you are, we've been looking for you!"

"H-Huh?"

"Great job locating him, MePad," Cobs says. I gasp and back away.

"M-MePad?"

MePad's screen showed no emotion to this. Cobs chuckles and corners me.

"You really thought I'd never find you, huh?" He says with a smirk.

"H-How... W-Why?"

He chuckles and pulls out a electrical device. I look around, trying to find an opening— any opening. I finally find one and dodge Cobs, running as fast as I could.

"Not so fast, MePhone." MePad stood before me. I stumble backwards, accidentally bumping into toilet.

"M-MePad... Toilet... Why?"

"It's simple, really," MePad says, "We never really worked for you, MePhone. We worked for him."

"Enough talk, MistaPhone!" Toilet exclaims, "Do it, MePad!"

MePad kicks me to the ground, holding out a similar electrical device to the one Cobs had.

"M-MePad... Don't..."

A bright red cross appears on his screen, before he swings the device down onto me-!

"G-Gah!" My eyes snap open, the brightness of my screen becomes momentarily blinding.

"C-Cobs...?"

Nothing but silence.

I stand up slowly, my whole figure shaky. I take a brief look at my surroundings.

I'm back in the forest.

"J-Just a nightmare," I whisper. The image of MePad betraying me plagued my mind. What if MePad really works under Cobs? Did I not save him on time?

A notification snaps me out of my thoughts. I put my finger on my screen and click on it.

Revive Knife?

Yes | No

Revive? I thought, How could a contestant die in this challenge?

Without another thought, I click yes. Knife's figure pops up before me.

"MePhone!" He exclaims, "There's a huge problem!"

"Oh really? And what's that?"

"There are hundreds of MePhones on the contestant grounds!"

~

3rd person

~

Two hours before.

Knife returned to the forest, in search of his teammate. Lightbulb wasn't too difficult to spot, actually. She sat quietly on a log, alone.

"Lightbulb!" Knife exclaims, "Why are you slacking off?!"

"I'm not!" She says with a pout, "But I couldn't help but look at that small pond and think of Baxter..."

He facepalms and grabs her hand. "C'mon, or we'll lose!"

"Fineee..."

"Did you finish searching your half, anyway?" She nods. "Yeah, I found nada."

"I guess we'll be searching the other half, then... That's if the other team didn't already locate MePad..."

"Hey!" Lightbulb says suddenly, snapping Knife out of thought, "I think I hear something behind us!"

"Behind us...?" Behind us is the contestant grounds, Knife thinks, The other team must've found MePad already!

"I guess taking a look wouldn't hurt," Knife says. The two objects walk to the camp.

"MePhoneeee? Paintyyy?"

"Paintbrush was already eliminated, Lightbulb," Knife says with a deadpanned expression. She pouts and says, "Oh yeah... I miss Painty..."

"Lightbulb," Knife says suddenly, "What's that...?"

Lightbulb averts her gaze to camp grounds. A machine, almost rocket-like, was placed at the center of the camp. The two contestants exchange a glance before walking closer.

"Maybe that's an alien ship!" Lightbulb exclaims. Knife doesn't respond to this and kicks the large hunk of metal curiously. Nothing happens for a few moments.

"We should probably look for MePhone, whatever this is doesn't look good-!" The machine jolts, flinging both Lightbulb and Knife a few feet away.

Before they had time to even react, a large spawn of MePhones hop out of the machine.

"Run!" Knife shouts. Before he could do so, though, a MePhone with a red screen jumps onto him.

"Knife!" Lightbulb shouts, her hands radiating with electricity.

"We've got to warn the others!" Knife exclaims. Then, an idea pops into his head.

"Lightbulb, let me die!"

"W-What?!"

"If I die, MePhone will get the notification! We can warn the others!" Lightbulb didn't like this plan, not one bit. Despite this, she bites her lip and nods, the electricity from her hands disappearing.

~

"What...?" MePhone says, "I thought... I thought Microphone got rid of Cobs..." Knife shrugs. "I didn't see Cobs, but a swarm of MePhones just... Came out of nowhere."

"Find the other contestants," MePhone whispers, "Quickly."

~

A/n: This chapter came out as meh... Could've done better but I rewrote it so many times. Just decided to keep it.

How was it? Please be honest.