[>8]

~

A/n: Tysm for 500+ reads! ^^ <3

~

MePhone

~

"This is bad... This is very bad..." Knife wasn't lying when he said that the camp was infested with MePhones— even though I was hidden safely behind a bush, I still couldn't see anything or anyone through the mob of MePhones.

I sent Knife to find the other contestants. I was surprised that he didn't put up much resistance— under usual circumstances, he was sure to complain. Maybe it was just how dire the situation was.

MePad was still nowhere to be found. Teleporting sure would be convenient right now...

There were at least a hundred MePhones, possibly more. They all had black displays with a neon red line across the middle.

I cower back behind the bush, trying my hardest to clear my mind. This is so bad. Cobs is here for me, and I have no one to rely on.

I do trust MePad. I always did. I was just so stressed about our situation at the time. I never intended to make him leave.

Too late now, my mind whispers, you're alone now.

The footsteps of the MePhones become more and more audible each second that passes by.

MePad... Toilet, anyone!

"MePhone!" Suitcase, Baseball, and Knife were running out of the forest. I mentally scold myself for looking so pathetic in front of my contestants.

"Great, you found them. But, it seems we're missing one..."

"Lightbulb!" Knife exclaims, "She stayed behind earlier when I was killed. I haven't seen her since."

"Great," I grumble.

"Why are there so many?!" Baseball exclaims. I sigh and mumble, "They're after me."

"What?!"

"Look, it's a long story. Whoever finds Lightbulb first gets immunity." The three exchange glances before dashing off in different directions.

"Finally," I whisper, sitting back down with a sigh.

~

"...I found her first!"

"No, I did!"

"You guys are clearly blind, I found her first!"

"H-Huh?" I snap out of my daze. The four remaining contestants stood before me, three of them arguing.

"MePhone!" Suitcase exclaims, "I found Lightbulb!"

"In your dreams!" Knife retorts, "I clearly found her first!"

"You found her first? Likely story," Baseball says. Lightbulb stood there quietly.

I sigh and say, "Lightbulb, who found you first?"

She shrugs. I facepalm.

"Lightbulb, you get immunity for staying behind when Knife died," I say, "You can choose the other immune contestant. The other two will be up for elimination."

Lightbulb thinks for a moment. "This is a hard choice... I guess I'll have to do this the traditional way!" She closes her eyes and waves her hand around, stopping a few seconds later. Her finger was pointed toward Suitcase.

"...Alright then, Suitcase is immune. We'll do the elimination later. Right now, we have a much bigger problem to deal with." By now, the mob of MePhones were starting to head our direction.

"Alright, contestants. We have two options: Fight or run."

"I say we fight them off!" Knife exclaims, "We'll have to later, anyway." Lightbulb nods. Baseball and Suitcase were a bit reluctant to do so, but nod as well.

"I guess it's settled then, so I'll just hide-!"

"Nuh-uh," Lightbulb says, grabbing my arm. Knife scoffs and says, "You've been hiding for long enough. It's obvious that Cobs won't stop until he finds you. You've got to face him."

"I... I would," I sigh, "But I can't."

"You have to, MePhone!" Suitcase exclaims, "You've got to face him!" The others nod at her statement.

Fight Cobs? Just a battle I'll definitely lose. Without MePad by my side, I'm practically helpless against him. Despite this, although I hate to admit it... The contestants aren't wrong. It's clear that Cobs won't stop going after me until I've been deactivated.

"Fine," I grumble.

"It would've been cool to have Testy here...," Lightbulb says, "She'd be able to get us out of this with ease!"

"Yeah, but she isn't here. We've got to make a plan," Baseball says, "Any ideas?"

~

"...I don't think this is such a bright idea, Knife!" I nod in agreement to this.

"MePhone's got to face Cobs. This way, we'll be able to attack the other MePhones in incognito."

"Cobs isn't even here, though." The others continue to bicker.

"What if Cobs took him?" He had asked. My stomach turned at the thought. What if Cobs was torturing MePad?

"What if Cobs took him?" Would he have the same fate as MePhone3gs? Cracked screen, broken both inside and out?

"No, Cobs, don't!"

"Cobs, don't!"

"NO, COBS, DONT!"

"MePhone!"

The four contestants stared at me, quizzical expressions on their faces. It takes me a few moments to snap back into reality.

"Are you... Okay...?" Suitcase asks softly. I ignore her question and say, "I-I'll do it. I'll do the plan."

Knife and Baseball exchange a glance. "Are you sure, MePhone?"

"I'm positive."

The MePhones were a few feet away from us by now. I take a deep breath and whisper, "Good luck, final four."

~

A/n: How was this chapter?