[>22]

~

MePad

~

"Let's see... Well, maybe we could search the MeCloud for your lost memories!" Toilet suggests. Toilet and I had been discussing my memories for a few hours.

"The... MeCloud...?" Truth was, I didn't want to go back. I didn't want to face my maker, Cobs. I was fearful that he'd find out what I've been up to— I've already ignored the dozens of messages from him asking where I was.

"Don't worry, MePad!" He exclaims, "I'll go with you!"

"But, Toilet, didn't you just escape from his grasp? Why would you willfully put yourself through this? I don't understand..."

"Well, simple! You're my friend, MePad! I'd do anything to help you..."

"I... I don't want you to get into trouble because of me..."

"I wasn't asking to come. I am coming, MePad. I'm not letting you go alone." Though I wanted to protest, I knew that there was no changing his mind.

"A-Alright. I'll teleport us to the entrance."

Moments later, Toilet and I appear onto the platform of the MeCloud. To my surprise, there were no MePhones currently guarding the entrance. I cautiously take another look around before entering the MeCloud.

Toilet was scared. I knew he was trying to hide it, but his expression gave it all away. I didn't know Toilet's full story on why he was here in the first place; therefore, I didn't understand what he was fearful of. Whatever Cobs did to Toilet must of been terrible, I conclude.

"Stay close to me, Toilet," I whisper. Toilet quickly takes a coil of wires. "It's for MistaPhone," he says, though I didn't really understand what he had meant.

My audio sensors detect the sound of footsteps. I stand defensively in front of Toilet, aiming my weapon in front of us.

"Ah, MePad," A robotic voice says. A MePhoneX stood before us. "I see you've finally located the prisoner. We'll take him from here," it says. My (electronic) heart nearly stops.

"I- uh- y-you see," I stutter, trying to come up with something quickly. I suddenly realized that I wasn't very good at making plans under pressure. This could prove quite problematic... Toilet eyes me and seems to notice this.

"I... I guess I can't run now," Toilet says with a sigh. My eyes widen as I immediately avert my gaze to his. What is he doing?!

The MePhoneX drags Toilet away, leaving me behind. Toilet winks in my direction before completely leaving my view.

I barely understand him. I'm basing everything on a single memory. Maybe this is a mistake?

Mistake or not, I can't just do nothing. That memory is mine. I just know it.

Starting now, I need to be more incognito.

~

A/n: FINALLY AN UPDATE! The next chapter will be out soon! (I promise.)