Chapter 33

Unknown POV
I can't believe she's actually falling for his bullshit. How can she believe that he loves her and those kids? I mean, if you think of everything he has done to her, you would understand what I am talking about. Granted most of it she doesn't know about; the cheating, kidnapping people from Brentin's pack and torturing them, making plans to attack the packs. But if you take the ones she does know about, you would know not to trust the guy; attacking the pack for revenge, 'killing' her father, etc. The fact is, he don't love her anymore than he did Julie or Raea. He's using her, for what? The pack, of course. He's a power hungry bastard. I have the proof and I'm on the way to show it to my friend/alpha.

Antoine's POV
My best friend, Maurice just mind linked me about some evidence he has of an upcoming attack. He says it's an inside job and wants to show me the proof. So here I am waiting outside my office for him. Within minutes he's standing there looking to make sure no one is watching us. "Come on, it's real important and I can't show it out here." He urges.
Once we step inside my office, he pulls out his phone and brings up a video. I watch as my soon to be brother-in-law makes plans for an upcoming attack. It's supposed to happen in July 31st. He plans to kill me, Aaryana and our dad.
"I gotta let Aaryana and dad know. Come with me, we'll go to Aaryana's office." I say ushering him out.
"Why do I have to go?" He asks.
"Aaryana won't believe me completely without proof." I explain. I then mind link Aaryana and dad. *I need you and dad to meet me at your office so I can show you something important.*
*We'll be there in a minute.* She answered. Sure enough we ended up meeting each other at the door.

Aaryana's POV
"What's going on? Is everyone alright? Who is he?" I asked.
"We have something to show you. As of right now everyone is alright. This is my good friend and Beta, Maurice." He answer. "Maurice, show her the video."
Maurice pulls out his phone and plays the video. I watch as my fiancé, or someone who looks like him, made plans to attack the packs. I listen as he tells whoever is on the other line to make sure he kills me, Antoine and dad. I then hear him say, "I never loved the bitch. I just used her to gain her trust so I can take over the pack."
My heart broke. I have never felt so betrayed in my life. Even when Brentin was cheating on me it didn't hurt me this bad. I guess it's because he only hurt me and not the rest of my family.
"What do we do? What do I do? Are you sure it's him? That's supposed to be our wedding day." I say with a broken voice.
"Distance yourself, just to be safe. Keep your kids with you, your brother or dad at all times. Train daily, with your most trusted pack members and somewhere he doesn't know about." Maurice tells me. I nod my head.
"Ok. Dad, I'm going for a run. I need to clear my head. We have a little over 3 months to train and it starts tomorrow. I'll be back in an hour or two. Can you watch the kids for me?" I asked looking at Antoine.
"Sure. Be careful." He says. I nod then run out of the pack house. I block my mind link so no one can reach me besides dad and Antoine. I then run into the woods. When I stop running I see I am in a clearing that has a lake. I sit down to think when I feel a jab and everything goes dark.
===============================================================================================================
Here is the chapter as promised. I know it's a little late but I finally got it how I wanted it to go. Sorry for making you wait so long and I'm really sorry about all the plot twists. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Comment what you think of the chapter and what you would like to happen in the next chapter.