Chapter 6

Aaryana's POV

I have been in Paris for 4 months now. My pack is doing well. We were summoned by the council to see how well we can protect ourselves last week and they deemed us the strongest pack. They asked how we got so strong and, like the pack said, we have great teachers. I was the trainer in my old pack. So I know how to train my new pack. And Marty was the warrior in his old pack so he also helps train them. And since I'm so far into my pregnancy now, I can no longer train them until I have my babies, which should be in about 3 weeks. Give or take a few days. The doctors said since I'm carrying twins, I can go earlier.

Marty's mate, Destiny just found out that she's pregnant too. So they should have their little pup running around in about 6 months. Aiyana, Justin's mate, might be pregnant too. We need to get a pack doctor. But we are going to be having 3 babies that I know of running around within a year.

"I'm going to go to my office and do the paperwork and check into our finances. See how much money we have left." I told the pack. I didn't want to alert them, but I knew that we had very little money left.

"Need any help?" Justin asked. I could see that he wanted to spend time with his mate. And I didn't want to take him away from her, so that's exactly what I told him.

"No. Spend some time with your mate." I replied then went into the office. I did all the paperwork that I need to send back to other alphas and the elders. Then I got to the finances. And we were running low on money, lower than I originally thought. So I called Justin into the office. *Justin come to my office please. I need your opinion on something.* I mind linked him. Within seconds he was in the office.

"What's going on?" He asked, slightly confused.

"We are running low on funds. I know my dad will help but I want to make sure you're ok with it before I call him." I said.

"Call him. If we need the help then call him. We will pay him back when we have the resources." He said. I knew he would understand. And for that I am thankful, this way there is no conflict within the pack.

"Alright. Thanks. You can go. I need to make the phone call and I have a feeling it's gonna be a long one. I haven't talked to my dad since before I left." I told him. He gave me a sympathetic look and walked out to be with his mate. As he walked out I dialed my dad's number. On the third ring he answered.

"Hello?" He said but it sounded more like a question.

"Dad, I need some help. And you're the only person I could think of to call." I said. Which was the truth. Whenever I am in trouble or need any help, my dad is there for me. No matter what it is, from something as small as needing a shoulder to cry on all the way up to money.

"Aaryana, where are you? Brentin called here every day for the past 4 months looking for you. Why can't you call him?" He asked.

"I'm at our old vacation house in Paris. I bought it for $50,000. I can't call him because I broke my end of the bond with him." I answered. I really hope he doesn't ask me why. If I tell him, then he will want to kill Brentin and I can't have my dad's pack going to war over something I already handled.

"Why?" He asked, surprised. He knew the only thing I ever wanted to do was find my mate and start a family with him. But, since Brentin cheated, that dream is long gone now.

"I found him cheating on me with Julie. And he told me that he got her pregnant. But he also got me pregnant. But I didn't tell him and dad you can't tell him either." I said. I didn't want to go into all the details of how I found him or where I found him. So I just gave him the details he needed.

"Ok. Now what do you need help with?" He asked.

"Well, my pack is running low on funds. So I was wondering if you could help me and my pack out. And as soon as we can, we will pay you back. And with babies on the way, I can't be running low on funds. Please dad, I promise I'll pay you back." I said.

"Sure I'll help you out. But you will not pay me back. The money I am sending you is money I have been saving for you since you were a child. It was supposed to be for a lavish wedding but I see that's not gonna happen. And what do you mean babies?" He asked.

"I'm carrying twins dad. And alright, send the money as soon as you can. Or just transfer it to my bank account over here. It'll be the pack's account but that's only to keep Brentin from finding me. The pack name is Tranquil Darkness." I told him. I heard his intake of breath. I guess the elders have already notified the other alphas to let them know about us. Hopefully that's a good thing and don't start any trouble with any other packs.

"Alright. I will transfer the money tomorrow since it's so late. Congratulations on the babies. Tranquil Darkness? I just got a letter from the elders about you. They said that you are the smallest pack. How many pack members do you have?" He asked. I guess he didn't believe we were the smallest pack.

"Counting me, 8." I answered. "We have three other girls: Aiyana, Latisha and Destiny. Then the four guys: Tommy, Domonick, Justin and Marty."

"Well, I'm gonna come over there this weekend and sign a treaty with you. That way if you ever need any help I'll be there for you." He said. I knew he would do that, I just didn't think it would be this soon. And yes, it is soon because the weekend is 2 days away. I know the pack is going to be a little busy getting everything in order for his visit.

"Alright. Thanks dad. I'll see you this weekend." I said.

"See you this weekend. Bye." He said then hung up. So I went to tell the pack the news.

"My dad is gonna transfer the money tomorrow. We don't have to pay it back. And he's coming this weekend to sign a treaty with us. So, we need the house straightened up for when he comes. He'll probably be bringing some of his other pack members too. So the guest rooms will also need to be cleaned out, dusted, beds made, etc. And, I will help." I told them. We talked it all over and then went to eat. After we got back home, everyone chose a guest room to clean. It took about 2 hours to get the whole house clean, this way it will just be miner things we need to do the day before he gets here. With that thought, I told them all goodnight and went to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENJOY!!