Chapter 34

Unknown POV (who could this psycho be?)
I finally have her. Who? The bitch who ruined my life. The bitch who killed my best friend and then took my mate. The ring she has on her finger is supposed to be mine! HE was supposed to be mine! She took my man, now I am going to break her.
Granted he's not my real mate. I never found him. But he had my heart until she came in with this 'mate' bs. He's not her mate, he's MINE! If I can't have him she damn sure can't either. I will kill them both before they will ever be together!

Kip's POV
I went searching for Aaryana. It's been hours since the family meeting she had to attend. Well, 6 hours to be exact. As I was searching for her, I ran into a frantic looking Antoine.
"Kip have you seen Aaryana?" He asked. I could see hope shining through his eyes.
"No, that's who I am searching for." I told him.
"She ran out of the meeting five hours ago. Said something about clearing her mind. Thing is, she said she would be back in an hour or two. She never came back!" He shouted. "She's not answering the mind link, her phone or anything. Something's wrong, I can feel it."
I watched as he slowly started to break down. Then I had a thought. "Set up search parties. If she's not here then that leaves her being kidnapped, injured or worse...dead!" I said worriedly.

Antoine's POV
I stared at Kip for a moment knowing he has a point. I then mind linked my beta, Maurice and had him do a sweep by the lake. That's her calming place, always has been. Then I eyed Kip again. Is he behind my sister disappearing? "Do you think there's a traitor in one of the packs?" I asked looking for any sign from him.
"Could be. But we need to find her, quick!" He demanded.
"Well let's get the packs to assemble at the clearing. You get Aaryana's pack. I'll have dad get his/Brentin's. I'll meet you there in five." I told him. Then I mind linked dad to let him know.

Allen's POV
*Dad, get your/Brentin's pack to the clearing. There's a pack meeting and it's urgent.* My son mind linked me.
*ok.* I said and rounded them up. It took a minute to get the whole pack rounded up but when we were done, we rushed off to the clearing. Kip was already there. He looked distraught. Soon after, Antoine showed up. He let out a feral growl to let everyone know that he meant business. Once he had everyone's attention, he said the one thing that shocked me to the core.
"Aaryana is missing. We are going to search for her. Right now I am waiting for my beta to let me know what he has found by her secret place." Antoine said.
"Since when?" I demanded.
"She never showed up after going to 'clear' her mind." Antoine told me. *The reason I needed the packs is because there may be a traitor among them.* He mind linked me.
I looked at Kip. Is he behind her disappearance? If not him, then who? Brentin? Raea? Who the hell has my daughter? Is she being tortured? Is she alive? Dead? What about her babies? That thought brought me to a halt.
"Antoine, I'm going to check on the children." I told him. He nodded to let me know he heard me. I then took off to check on Daniel, Zander, and Angelica. Once I reached the pack house, I ran straight to their nursery. I opened the door and found...the kids gone and Lydia, my second mate knocked out.
*Antoine, the search has got to be for the kids too. They are missing as well.* I mind linked him.

Aaryana's POV
I woke up with a major headache. I looked around at my surroundings to realize I was no longer by the lake. I was in a cell. What the hell? I then tried to move but felt a stinging sensation in my legs and arms. I looked to see what was going on only to see I was chained. My feet were shackled to the wall, spread open, and my arms were cuffed hanging from a chain on the ceiling. But that's not the most bizarre part. You wanna know what made the whole thing bizarre? I WAS NAKED!
"Oh look, the bitch is finally awake. How sweet." I heard a sickly sweet voice say. It sounded familiar. She stayed in the shadows so I couldn't see her face.
"Who the hell are you?" I snarled.
"Don't worry because it won't matter for long." She sneered. Then she said something that made my blood run cold. "Do whatever you want with her. It don't matter to me as long as she is out of the picture so I can get my man back. Break her spirit, her will to go on. I want this bitch to beg for her death."
Soon after she said that, 6 burly men came into the cell. They didn't waste any time getting to work. They started with raping me, multiple times. The woman stayed in the shadows laughing maniacally. When they were done with their fun, they started torturing me with silver knives, whips dipped in silver and anything else they could find to torture me. I stayed silent as I prayed to the moon goddess to end it all. Let the pain and humiliation stop. Then before darkness consumed me, I saw one guys standing in front of me with a gun. I saw him pull the trigger before I passed out. Then I felt a strong pain as something entered my flesh. After that I was in complete and utter darkness.

Unknown POV (again...sorry)
I watched in merriment as they tortured her in every way possible. I even laughed maniacally. I was even happier that the last guy shot her. I just hope it hit her before she went limp.
===============================================================================================================
Here's the next chapter as promised. I hope it's a little longer than all the others. Sorry for all the POVs.

Who is the psycho that abducted Aaryana?
Is Kip behind it? Is he involved?
Will Aaryana make it?
Who took her kids???