Chapter 17

Going to upload this early, just to give you all a little bit of a twist. Hope you like it...

Doctor Lottie's POV (Brentin's pack doctor)

I was sitting in my room looking over the results of the DNA test we had performed. No one else was to know about it besides me, Quan and Alpha Allen. Alpha Allen wanted to know who the father of Julie's baby was so that he could tell Aaryana. Quan and I were just following his orders. While I was looking over the results, there was a knock on my door. "Come in." I said. Once I seen who it was, I wanted to cuss him out, but then I saw his face, stained with tears and just held my tongue. "What do you want?" I asked gently. I tried to hide my pity, but I knew that was a lost cause when he wiped his tears and looked at me with a blank expression.

"I want to know if he is really his, or mine." Alpha Brentin told me with a confidence I haven't seen in a while. I was shocked, and looking at him, it's a safe bet to say he was too. I gave him a genuine smile. He finally is acting like an alpha again!

"Yes, I've got the results. He is..." I trailed off because I knew that Alpha Allen wanted to know before anyone else did. "I'm sorry Alpha Brentin; I have to let Alpha Allen know who the father is before I can tell you. I am working under his orders, since he has taken over the pack." I told him.

"Well, when are you going to tell him?" He asked.

"He should be here in the next 30 minutes or so. So until then, I can't tell anyone besides Aaryana's pack doctor, Quan." I told him. He let out a defeated sigh and looked at me.

"I know you don't like me. But, when you get the chance, after letting Alpha Allen and Quan know of course, would you tell me who the father is?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I can do that." I told him. I then watched him give me a sad smile and walk out of my office.

Brentin's POV

Why would Alpha Allen want to know who the father was? Why couldn't she just tell me? Why should Quan know who the father is? Will they tell Aaryana if it comes out to be mine? What if it's Alpha Kip's? No, it can't be...I mean he looks just like me, so there is no way he can belong to Kip, right? As these questions kept running through my mind, I decided to go to my room and wait for the pack doctor to call me so she can tell me who his father is.

Once I got to my room, I went over to my window. I saw Aaryana outside with some guys from her 'pack'. How did she even get a pack? The alpha gene only goes to one child, right? So if her brother has the gene, how did she get it? As I was watching her, I noticed her father walk over to her and start talking to her. I couldn't make out what he was saying, but she gave him a small smile and nodded. Then he walked away from her. He was heading to the pack doctor's office, with another guy beside him. Must be Aaryana's pack doctor. What was his name? Something that starts with a "Q". I don't know.

They finally reached the pack doctor's door and knocked. Seconds later they went in.

Alpha Allen's POV

I was walking to the pack doctor's office, when I seen Aaryana, her beta, third in command, warrior and pack doctor standing outside talking. So instead of going straight to Brentin's pack doctor's office, I went to talk to her and to get Quan. "Aaryana, did you find anything else out about Julie and Kip's plans?" I asked her.

"No. She is healing right now, I can't have her bleeding to death on us while we are interrogating her. But as soon as she is healed, I'll be back down there to interrogate her some more." She told me. "Where you headed off to?"