Chapter 18

*Heyy guys, my names Darius. I'm an upcoming writter, love writting with a passion. I decided to do a pov from Brentins perspective, to give you an insight on his whole feelings and everything. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Ready Brenty?

Brentin: hell yea, I been waiting for you to stfu for awhile now, so I can get my Aary back ^_^

Me: Seriously? -.- You don't have to be rude >_<

Brentin: You're wasting time -.-

Me: ughhhh fml! fine -.- Lets get started.

XD random skit brought to you by me ^_^*

Brentins Pov

I can't explain everything that went through me, at that very moment. Betrayal, sadness, anger, and even joy? These emotions ransacked my body, making me shudder a bit, trying to focus on what my parents were saying,

"I have a wh..wh..what?" My voice came out, shaky, as I let some of the anger slip into my tone.

My mother eventually ran out of the room, her eyes overflowing with tears, spilling down her beautiful face. My father, just sighed, and turned his gaze back on me.

"You have a twin, Brentin. I..ii..I'm sorr-" I immediately stopped him. "I need to go," I said, already through the front door, before the words left my mouth. I don't know where I was gonna go, but I needed to be away from that house, from the betrayal of my parents,the lies, and from the sadness and guilt I felt: for hurting the only person that; made my day, brightened my mornings, and knew the right things to do or say; to calm me down. I sighed, as my wolf stirred and said one word, that made me strip my clothes, and shift: "Run." Now in wolf form, I raced through the thick brush of the trees, jumping over fallen logs, missing exposed branches, and even passing, a scared deer. I kept running and running,the wind brustling my fur, letting the feel and pull of nature, carry me.

Untill I had no more will or anger to runn off of. Coming to a quick halt, I sighed, and turned around, noticing, I wasn't near the house anymore or our pack territory.

"I should really return back",

I thought to myself. Picking up my speed, I launched back through the forest. I was almost to my house, when a strange scent caught my nose, and made me stop, almost tripping over a large rock. Slowly shifting back, I looked around, quizically, "What is that strange smell?" Continueing forward, letting my nose guide me, and

listening to the impatient and confused growls from my wolf: we were both curious to what this new scent was. So I followed the scent, untill I noticed, I was in Alpha allen's territory. Nearing the pack house of alpha allens territory, that the strange scent, emitted from, I was hit with the sweet aroma of my mate. Even though my wolf, was still pissed off at me, he seemed to tolerate me for now, untill we found out, what that strange scent was, that was mixing with our mates scent.

Suddenly, I froze.

"Could this be her new mate?" I quietly asked my wolf.

"I don't know, but we need to find out. I swear if she is mating with another, I will kill you."

"Well thanks bud, I feel so much better," I spoke quietly to my wolf, who in return snapped at me, and I continued into the house.

Following the scent upstairs, as the strange new scent, grew stronger. Taking two stairs at a time, with gracefullness, I reached the top . Heading towards the door to the far left, I slowly inched it open, peeking into the large room. I immedieatly recongnized this room, to be Aaryanna's. The room was a light violet, with pictures of famous idols, manny trinkets, decorating her old white dressar. Smiling a bit, I took in the scent of her, and immediately got lost in her exotic aroma. Looking away from the pictures she had up in her room, I glanced over, glancing at the canopy bed, with overflowing pinkish/vioet silk. My wolf immediately whined, both of us needing to be near her.

Which is why, I did the next thing, totally unaware, as I slowly walked over towards the large bed. She was fast asleep, her blonde hair, a tossled mess, that cocooned her angelic face. I sighed, as I got lost in her face. "She's so beautiful, What the fuck was I thinking?" "No shit dumb ass," my wolf snapped at me. "Well thanks for the support bud." I quietly thought to my wolf, he just growled, and I sighed. "I really need to fix this," I immediately thought. Sighing once more, I glanced down as my eyes roamed her body, before landing on her beautiful cherry-red, lush lips, and was immediatley, consumed with the need to kiss them once more, claim them once again, as mine. I started to bend down, and claim those lips, my lips, when I was immedieatly interupted by a small childs cry, but not just any cry, a babys cry.

"Surely that is just one of the pack membeers kids, right?" I was pulled out of my head once again, by the same cry again.

Turning around I took in three cribs. Quietly walking over, I peeked down into the middle crib, and heard my wolf whine, my voice hiking up so far in my throat, I almost choked. I quickly picked the source of the distraction, and held it in my arms, as I stared into one of the most beautiful things in all of my pathetic life: a baby boy. I looked down at the tiny child, with hair as dark as mine, and his facial feutures resembling my own. The tiny child, made cooing noises, as if sensing someone.

I was interupted yet again from my thoughts, being pulled back to reality, but this time, by a sharp intake of breath, instead of a childs cry.The most beautiful voice ever, that always made my heart speed up, and haunted me every sleep-less night: Aaryanna's.

"What are you d..d.dd..doing, Brentin?" She choked out, her face growing pale.

All I could think or say, was the one thing that immediately came to my mind. Glancing down at the beautiful baby boy, and back to my mate,

I simply asked, "Is he mine Aary?"

She seemed to be really nervous, and looked away, letting the tears fall from her eyes, before answering, her throat, choked with sobs.

She looked down at her hands, and sighed, "Yes he is Brentin, all three of them are."

I don't know what came over me, but me and my wolf, began to weep with sadness, and joy. I hadn't cried, in who knows long, looking down at this beautiful baby boy, and hearing her last words, immediately brought tears to my eyes, as I stared down, and spoke,

"Hello baby boy, it's your daddy and I promise to never abandon you, your brother, sister,and your mother ever again. I promise, I'll make it up to you, and spend each waking moment, trying to prove to your mother, that I truly love her."

I was still crying, and whispering,"my beautiful baby boy," when the most wonderful thing happened: he opned his eyes, eyes identical to mine, and smiled.

======================================================================

Ok guys, you need to check out cheerz2life's stories...they are pretty danged good...thanks for doing this chapter and helping me out. I really appreciate it hun.

Anyways....Vote, Comment, Fan (especially cheerz2life), share...Enjoy!!