Chapter 25

Aaryana's POV

I contemplated different types of torture for Kip. I thought them all through and decided I would do the best one. One that wouldn't cause any pain to anyone, well besides Kip. I was thinking of sexual torture, but then I thought of Brentin. He would automatically kill Kip if I did that, so that leaves me with silver cuffs that have syringe like things inside of them to pump wolfs bane into his system if he tries to escape or something. I couldn't put him through a lot of torture because; it would hurt me and my wolf. So, I would do the easiest form of torture.

It has been a few days since dad died. Well, a few days since Kip killed him. We had a funeral for him fit for a king. Every day since dad died, I have thought about torturing Kip in different ways, but he isn't worth it. Maybe if we had his chosen mate then it would be worth him fighting for, or worth us doing more to him.

I was sitting in the office when Ryah came in. "Aaryana, I need to talk to you." She said. I nodded for her to continue.

"Well, I have been having contact with my cousin, who is in Kip's pack. He said that Raea is going to attack in about three more days. She wants Kip back. She's been having the warriors train the remaining pack members to prepare them for attack." She told me.

"Really? Well, she must love him a lot then huh? I guess we will have to be on guard then. But I didn't think she would attack this soon." I told her.

"She's crazy. She's definitely not right in the head. Never has been really. But if she knows someone is standing in her way of getting what she wants, she will fight to the death." She informed me.

"Ok. Thanks Ryah. I will look into it and have our men prepared." I told her. She nodded her head and then walked out of the office. I then made the preparations for a pack meeting with all 3 packs. Since my brother and I have the family link, I mind linked him first.

*Antoine, I have just received some news on an upcoming attack. I need you and your pack here pronto.*

*What attack? By who?* He asked me.

*That will be explained at the pack meeting. All three packs need to be there so let me contact these two packs and let them know as well.* I told him. I then cut my link to him. *Quan, we have a pack meeting as soon as Antoine's pack gets here.*

*Alright, I will have our pack there. Want me to tell Brentin's pack as well?* He asked.

*Yes, that would help a lot. Thanks.* I told him then cut the mind link with him. Then I went to talk to Kip. He would know what the attack is really about. He would also know why they are attacking so soon. But if I had to guess, I'd say it's because they think that we are weak and too busy mourning to worry about the packs' safety. As soon as I reached his cell, I let myself in.

"Aaryana, what a lovely surprise. Haven't seen you since the day I killed your father." He stated like he was talking about the weather.

"Well, that's because I couldn't stand looking at a murderer's face." I replied.

"But yet, here you are. I have to say, I am curious as to why you are visiting." He said.

"Well, I heard that your lovely chosen mate is planning on attacking soon. Within three days if my sources are correct." I tell him. He looks slightly shocked, and then he starts smirking.

"I'm not telling you anything. I would like to see how many of your loved ones she can kill." He said smugly. I didn't want it to have to come to this, but I got our knee splitter. We only use it to extract information from rogues or enemies.

I put his legs in between both pieces of metal that had silver spikes on it, along with 2 massive bolts. I slowly started turning the bolts to tighten it on his legs. I watched as his face went from smug to slightly fearful. "Kip, you will tell me everything you know. Or, I will keep tightening this until your knees are shattered beyond repair. Now, why is your chosen mate attacking in three days?" I asked.