Chapter 27

Aaryana's POV

Today was the day of the attack, and it's also the day of my father's funeral. Looks like today was going to be a pretty big dramatic day. They have no idea what's heading to them.

The funeral is barely starting and everyone is going up to his casket saying prayers and the usual. Man, how I wish my father was still with me. I never really got to say goodbye.

I didn't notice I burst into tears until I felt people's eyes on me and something warm on my cheek.

I immediately stopped when I heard something in the bushes.

'Everyone, stay calm and just act like you heard nothing. We've had too much training to panic and ruin everything. Get the children and woman in the safe house with some guys. Just try to act normal'

As soon as I saw them go inside and made sure everyone was ok, I told everyone to be prepared for the attack.

Raea POV

Today's the day we finally attack and bring my lovely mate back.

Everyone was prepared and were in their places. Today was our lucky day though. Their funeral for their pathetic Alpha was being held.

I can't wait to see the priceless look of scaredom on their faces.

Aaryana POV

I heard something burst through the forest heading towards us. For some reason there was a girl screaming like a phyco.

I quickly told everyone to attack and the battle began.

Kip POV

I heard screams, begging, and clashing outside. I knew the battle began and they were here to rescue me.

I looked out the window only to reveal a huge, gory battle. How was Aaryana's pack winning? I saw only my pack being torn to shreds while them remaining alive and ready for more.

I then saw a wolf trying to sneak up on Aaryana.

Aaryana's POV

I quickly uppercut the wolf in front of me. He tried to strike again, but I swiftly moved out of its way, grabbing it by the fur and dragging it down earning a whine come from his mouth

I just about snapped his neck when I suddenly saw someone attack a wolf trying to sneak up on me.

'Mate. Mate. Mate!!! '

I'm pretty sure it was Kip because that wolf didn't look like Brentins.

HOW THE HELL DID HE ESCAPE!!!!!

I gave him a death glare and all he did was bow his head. Why was he being soo...... not him?

My wolf was hating the feel of him having to bow to us but I was kind of sad because of that too. Why the hell am I feeling this if he killed my father?!?!

Next thing you know wolves have surrounded us.

I immediately shift into my wolf. Let's just say things get brutal for them.

Kip POV

I don't know why I helped her out but I felt like I needed to keep her safe. Something weird was happening and I wasn't liking it

'But she's our mate. She won't disappoint us like Julie'

'Shut up! You're sounding like a girl'

Next thing you know wolves were surrounding us. I watched as my beautiful mate attacked them

She first grabbed a wolf in her mouth and sinking in her claws. DEEP!!

She threw it at another one charging at her and ready to attack.

She immediately pounced on top of the biggest wolf in that group, kicking it's head strong enough to probably cause internal bleeding because he was dead.

The fight continued and continued and I just stood there astonished.

Aaryana's POV

I was watching Kip the whole time to make sure he wouldn't run and attack my pack members. Weirdest part was he was just watching. Not moving or helping. Just watching

After what seemed like hours , the battle had hopefully come to an end. And no one got hurt thankfully.

Every injured person got rushed into the hospital and was taken care of.

As I was walking over to everyone making sure they were ok, I heard a familiar voice scream my name.

I turned around to see who it was but they just tackled me to the ground. When I looked up I saw Brentin putting something that was probably wolf's bane into a girl knocking her out cold.

Everyone looked astonished when they looked at me. What? When I turned over to see the person next to me I was more than shocked and happy!!

"Dad?"

CLIFF HANGER

===============================================================================

Thank you @BrendaBautista154 (aka @Werewolf_Beastly)for this chapter. You did a great job! To all the lovely readers, Happy Thanksgiving and be sure to check out Brenda's book.

Vote, Comment, Fan (@BrendaBautista154 aka @Werewolf_Beastly especially)...ENJOY!!! Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving, especially for everyone who is traveling to be with relatives.