Chapter 31

Unknown POV

Three weeks! That's how long I have been locked up. That's also how long I have been planning an escape. Today is the day, the day that I escape. Along with the other prisoners. After we escape, I will form a new pack, get our strength up and attack these packs head on.

Aaryana's POV

Brentin and Raea have now been locked up for 3 weeks. In that amount of time, Kip and I have grown closer. In that amount of time I have also been trying to figure out what to do with Brentin and Raea. I could keep them locked up in our cells or I could ban them from this territory, but both create a dilemma. If I keep them locked up then I risk one of his pack members letting him free. Then again, if I let them go and ban them from the territory I risk the chance of them forming another pack and attacking us. That's why I am having a meeting with my dad and brother right now.

"So what is the plan? Do we keep them locked up or let them go?" Antoine asked.

"I don't know. Either way we go there is going to be a problem." I told him

"What kind of problem?" My dad asked.

"Both of them put the packs in jeopardy. If we keep them, his pack mates that are still loyal to him could let him loose then he will attack the packs once his strength is back. If we let them go they can come back with reinforcements and attack the pack." I said.

"She has a point dad." Antoine agreed.

"Well then what do we do?" Dad inquired.

"We could do a vote, but that's ludicrous especially if it puts the packs at risk." Antoine said.

"We could..." I started but was cut off by the door slamming open. In the doorway was an angry Kip, Marty, and Tommy. "What is the meaning of this?" I demanded.

"Raea is gone." Kip said.

"So is Brentin. Both cells were unlocked." Tommy said.

"So are most of the other prisoners. Well all of them but 3 are gone." Marty, my beta informed me.

"What do you mean the cells were unlocked? I want to speak to the remaining prisoners. Find out who let them loose. I also want search parties formed and searching for them. Double the patrols around the border. And make sure there are warriors to protect the kids when I can't." I snapped at them.

"Antoine and I will look for the culprit who let them loose. Whomever did it will most likely keep in touch with them. We will let you know what we find." My dad informed me. I nodded then left the room going to the cells.

Kip's POV

How did they escape? The better question is who let them out? There are only a few people who could have done it. Tommy, Marty and I were on our way to set up the search parties, patrols and to be spies.

On the way to the clearing I couldn't help but start thinking. Why did they have to escape now? I had finally got the nerve to ask Aaryana out. I was going to take her on a date and reveal my feelings to her. I guess those plans are on hold now.

"Are you ok man?" Marty asked me.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Because you're really tense and look ready to kill." He informed me.

"I'm fine. Lets just get this over." I snapped. "I'll be better when we find these bastards."

We finally reached the clearing. It was between Brentin's territory and Antoine's territory. All the packs were gathered.

"Attention everybody, we have an announcement." I shouted to get them quiet. Once I had everyone's attention, I started again. "As many of you know, Brentin and Raea along with other prisoners escaped. We need search parties formed to find them. The search parties need three warriors and one tracker. They also need other people to help them search. We need border patrols doubled. Then we need 3 warriors to protect the children."

Marty sat up the search parties. He split them up into 4 groups. Each group had 3 warriors and 1 tracker in each group along with others to help search for them. Tommy set up the search patrols to where each patrol had 3 people. Then he made schedules for the patrols. I got the warriors for the kids, making sure I had only Aaryana's pack members to keep an eye on them and keep them safe.

Unknown POV

Ha! I'm free! The bitch thought she could keep me locked up, she was wrong! Now she's gonna have hell to pay. I think it's about time for me to get some revenge on those packs. I just hope they don't find out who helped us escape. If they do then our plan falls apart.

================================================================

Who is the unknown person?

Who helped them escape?

What is their plan?