Filler Chapter....

Aaryana's POV

"Dad?" I yelled. I couldn't believe that my dad was alive. Let alone that he just saved my life. Literally. Wasn't he supposed to be dead? In all the confusion, I forgot about Brentin had injected the woman that was going to attack me with a wolfs bane and silver mixture. I still couldn't get over the fact that my dad was standing in front of me. He looked as healthy as he did a week ago. How is that possible?

"Aaryana, where do you want me to put this woman?" Brentin asked.

"Well first, I need to know who she is. Then you can put her in a cell. Then I will need to speak to my father. Since she looks like the leader of the attack that makes her Kip's chosen mate." I told him, looking pointedly at my father.

"She is Raea. Yes, she was my chosen mate." Kip spoke up from behind me. This made another question pop into my mind.

"How the hell did you get out? Why did you save me? Why is she your chosen mate, when she acts like a power hungry bitch?" I threw questions at him.

"The only part of the cell in Antoine's dungeon that was silver was the bars. I have no clue how I actually got out because my wolf took over when he saw you about to get attacked. So technically I didn't save you, my wolf did. Yes, she was my chosen mate. But no she wasn't always power hungry. Not until she got some power from me proclaiming that she was my mate. It looks like an epic fail huh?" He replied.

"Epic fail my ass. She just tried to kill me. If it wasn't for Brentin she would have blind-sided me and probably would have killed me." I told him angrily.

"You're gonna give the props to Brentin? I didn't tell this bitch to attack. Besides, I wouldn't have her attack my own mate." Kip replied back just as angrily. I turned from Kip to look at Brentin. He was looking at Raea with an indescribable look.

"Brentin, take her to the cells. Chain her with silver handcuffs and shackles. You are to guard her until I am done talking to my father." I told him. Then I looked at Kip. "I would trust Brentin before I would trust you. You killed my father." I snapped.

"Killed him? He is alive and kicking. So explain to me how I killed him. I could see if he was still in the casket. Or if he was buried now, but he's not. He's standing beside you healthy and alive." He growled out. "Besides, I never cheated on you for two years."

"Kip, I am done talking to you right now. I need to talk to my father. Go back to Antoine's cell and stay there until I get done." I told him irritated. He nodded and went back to Antoine's cells while I went to Antoine's office with my dad.

Allen's POV

"What do you want to know?" I asked Aaryana as soon as we got into Antoine's office. I looked around to see that he hadn't changed a thing.

"How are you standing here in front of me? Aren't you supposed to be dead?" She asked confused. I looked at her and decided to tell her the basics.

"I was 'dead' as you say. But it was brought on by the moon goddess. She put me in a coma state, but in doing so she made Lottie and Quan think that I was dead so that I could fulfill what she wanted me to do. She was putting me through a test. The thing is I can't tell you what the test was because you will soon have to go through one yourself. I can tell you that I passed the test and as a reward, I get a second chance mate. I can also tell you that the moon goddess and your mother are very proud of how strong you are and are trying to get your 'mates' to act like real mates. But, the moon goddess can't do much. All she can do is try to make them change, which I don't think they will." I told her.

"So you weren't really dead?" She asked.

"I was but then I wasn't. Here, I was pronounced dead. But with the moon goddess, I seen everything that you and Antoine went through. I saw you both cry and mourn my death. I saw Antoine with his mate; I must say she is a beautiful young lady. I saw you do everything in your power not to let anything happen to anyone, yet not caring if anything happened to you. I saw it all." I told her truthfully. "But, that is all I can tell you."

"Alright dad. I'm just glad to have you back. I missed you so much." She said breaking down.

"I'm glad to be back." I told her while smiling softly. At that moment, Antoine came into the office.

"Dad...what are you doing? I thought you were dead." He said. I sighed; I knew I should have had them both in here when I told Aaryana about the whole 'dead' situation.

"I think you should sit down." I told him. Once he was seated, Aaryana walked out and I began to explain everything to him. To say he was shocked was an understatement. But once he heard everything, he nodded then gave me a hug. He then called in his mate so that he could introduce her to me.

After spending a few hours with them, I went to see my grandchildren. Only to find my second mate sitting in the room with them.

==================================================================================

So this was more of a filler chapter so everyone could figure out why Allen was back. Sorry it's so short and especially sorry if it sucks, I have been trying to work on this while worrying about a child that I babysit and believe me it don't go very well...so if you don't like it, give me some ideas to make it better and I will rewrite it. Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving/weekend and are ready to go back to work ^_^. @Werewolf_Beastly is doing the next chapter, which is going to reveal some other twists and things. Hope you enjoy this. But who do you think his second mate is?

Vote....Comment....Fan....ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!