Chapter 1: Leaves meet Love

3rd POV. Dojo, Rengoku Residence.

It's been two years since Akito became a Demon Slayer and he's currently a Kinoe.

He's under the tutelage of Kyojuro to become his Tsuguko but Akito can't master the Flame Breathing as he is not really used to it as he has his own swordsmanship.

When Kyojuro learned that the Kaedehara Clan had their own sword art, he suggested that Akito use the sword art and a create a breathing technique with it.

Also, Akito revealed his true nature to Kyojuro. The Flame Hashira had doubts about Akito but.....the fact that he can walk in the Sun and still eat ordinary food like a human person.......

Kyojuro thought that Akito could've been joking. But when Akito revealed that he can use Blood Demon Art that involves the manipulation of the wind, illusion, and uses leaves as a medium........

The Flame Hashira told Akito to name his breathing technique as Leaf Breathing.

It may sound lackluster but that is connected to Akito's personality of being carefree as a leaf that is dancing in wind.

Akito also inquired if he can learn the Wind Breathing since his element is wind but Sanemi, who bears great resentment to demons, didn't want to associate with Akito.

So, Akito was forced to create his own breathing styles with four forms that also utilizes his clan's swordsmanship and his own demon powers.

As of now, he's still perfecting his forms.

And is training at the dojo with wooden swords, with his mentor and friend, Kyojurou.

Kyojuro: Flame Breathing, Third Form: Blazing Universe!

Kyojuro performs a powerful downward slash, but Akito knowing his move, he jumped from a decent height and performed to counter it.

Akito: Breath of Leaves, Second Form: Midare Ranzan.

Kyojuro: !!!

Akito plunges down with a powerful slash that sends powerful gusts of wind, he didn't manifest his Blood Demon Art because if he did, he'll be able to destroy the Rengoku Household with it.

Rengoku lost his footing and grip on his sword, though Akito's wooden sword didn't made contact with his, the shockwave from Akito's Leaf Breathing, Second Form is powerful enough even without the aid of a blood demon art.

Kyojuro: It only took him two years to grow up to this point. Considering that he's still not using his demonic attributes.

Kyojuro: No, probably, even without his demon powers, he will be able to reach this point due to him training swordsmanship at the age of nine.

Kyojuro: Not to mention, the Kaedehara Swordsmanship is no joke and it will take at least four years to master. I heard from him that he mastered it within just a year.

Kyojuro: A prodigy so it seems.

Kyojuro finish his thoughts as he saw his junior reaching his hand towards him and giving him a smile.