Chapter 5: Joyous Celebration, Warm Moonlight

3rd POV. Kaedehara Estate.

After the Hashira Meeting and my promotion as the newest Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps, Rengoku-sensei wanted to go to the Kaedehara Estate to celebrate.

Kyojuro also invited Mitsuri to celebrate with them.

And now, the Kaedehara Household also celebrated as well, and the celebration is happening at the main hall of the mansion.

Hiromitsu, the current Head of the Kaedehara Clan couldn't help but be proud that his son somehow surpassed him in terms of swordsmanship.

Also, Hiromitsu met Mitsuri, and Mitsuri is flustered because Akito's father still looks young despite being 35 years old.

Mitsuri bowed to a dogeza to Hiromitsu and slammed her head to the ground which shocked everyone

Mitsuri: I-I am, Kanroji Mitsuri! I-It's a pleasure to meet you, Hiromitsu-sama!

Hiromitsu: U-Um, raise your head, young lady.

Mitsuri was flustered as she couldn't imagine meeting someone who has a higher status than her.

Mitsuri: T-Thank you, Hiromitsu-sama.

Hiromitsu: It's all right, Kanroji. Also, are you hurt?

Mitsuri: He's concerned about me!

Mitsuri: I-I'm fine!

Akito who can still sense the nervous wind around Mitsuri, worried wind around his father, and as for Kyojuro, he's just enjoying the feast as he eats them with a big smile on his face.

Kyojuro: Tasty! Tasty! Hahahahahaha! I never thought I'll be able to eat such refined and high quality food, glad that we chose the right place to celebrate!

Akito: U-Um, Rengoku-sensei, please be mindful of eating, you might hurt your stomach if you eat too fast.

Mitsuri: B-But, senpai, is it really all right? I mean, all these food.......?

Mitsuri glances at the food that was served, traditional and western.

Hiromitsu smiled and answered the girl's question.

Hiromitsu: It's all right, Young Mitsuri.

Hiromitsu: After all, we are celebrating Akito's promotion in becoming a Hashira.