Chapter 24: Waning Moon

3rd POV. Yoshiwara District.

Upon witnessing the horrible destruction caused by the Upper Six siblings....

Akito assesses the wind for the situation.

Akito: It's already worse than it possibly is.

Akito: Tengen-san got a major injury. Inosuke is also in great danger......Zenitsu is trapped....

Akito: Tanjiro......

Akito: Damn it! I need to hurry!

Akito traverses the destruction, flames raging on, smoke rising upon the sky....

Akito: *cough* *cough*

Akito: Mother Nature is going to be so sure to reclaim this part of her domain once everything is over.

By navigating through the flames and debris.....

Akito: Where are they!? The smoke is obscuring my vision.

Akito: Still......

Akito: We need to find a way to behead the siblings.

Akito: If we can't do it at the same time, then prevent the one of them from reattaching their head.

Akito: Then, I'll have to find a way to prevent the elder brother into getting into my way......

Akito: Or the other way around.....

A few moments later.....Akito sighted Gyuutarou, kneeling in front of Tanjiro whose face is looking upon the sky, while the demon mocks.

Until.....

Tanjiro headbutts Gyuutarou and even knocking him off his feet. He used the opportunity to sever the demon's head.

Akito: Then.....! I'll take care of the sister!

Daki extended her belts to attack, but was intercepted once more by Akito.

Gyuutarou: You—

Tanjiro: Kaedehara-san!

Daki: How are you still alive!?

Akito: ........

Akito: I'll take care of the sister!

Akito rushed towards Daki and he began to decapitate Daki, but she stretched her neck and it became soft.

Akito: It bends yet hard! Even with my red blade!

However, Zenitsu soon followed up.

Zenitsu: Thunder Breathing, First Form!

Zenitsu: Godspeed!

Zenitsu joined Akito to decapitate Daki and increase the speed.

Daki: !?

Akito: Zenitsu!?

Zenitsu: I'll take care of the speed, senpai! Just focus on pouring all of your strength!