Chapter 9: Scarlet Leaves, Pursuing Endless Winds

3rd POV. Kaedehara Estate. Four months after Akito was imprisoned.

When the news reached the Hashira that Akito was in a secret mission........

This shocked the rest as the Leaf Hashira decided to disappear without even saying a proper goodbye.

Once the Hashira Meeting was concluded, the Flame Hashira, Kyojuro, and the Love Hashira, Mitsuri, went to the Kaedehara Estate and notify Hiromitsu of what transpired.

However, Hiromitsu somehow predicted it to happen.

Because he himself, heard the inner voices of Kyojuro and Mitsuri, a trait that was eventually inherited by Akito, but Hiromitsu had perfect control of this ability, as he can precisely tell what a person's true intention is.

However, when it comes to his son, he wasn't able to hear Akito's inner voice, the moment that his son discovered his Blood Demon Art.

So, when Kyojuro and Mitsuri met with Hiromitsu.....he replied.......

Hiromitsu: Akito must've sensed something far more dangerous.

Kyojuro: Dangerous?

Hiromitsu: Yes. Before he left for the mission......

Hiromitsu: Even though I didn't listen to his heart, his voice is telling me otherwise.

Hiromitsu: I can sense dread lying underneath his voice.

Hiromitsu: I didn't know why but, I can only feel that it is connected to my wife.

Mitsuri: Is it because he believes that his mother is still alive?

Hiromitsu: I guess he can already tell. After all, the wind carries tales from across the land.

Hiromitsu: With him being able to communicate with the wind, that feat is nothing but child's play to him.

Hiromitsu: And through that ability, he was able to somehow find traces of his mother.

Hiromitsu: But I really feel there is still something deeper with his reason of leaving the Corps without a proper reason.

Mitsuri: And what could it be?

Hiromitsu: Kyojuro, what is the name of the Progenitor of Demons?

Kyojuro: Kibutsuji Muzan.

Hiromitsu pulls out a scroll and hands it to Mitsuri.

Mitsuri: W-What is this?

Hiromitsu: As you all know, the Kaedehara Clan existed during the Kamakura Period.

Hiromitsu: Our clan also produced historians, and one of the histories that we recorded........is Muzan's history.

Kyojuro: !?

Mitsuri: What!?

Hiromitsu: According to the scroll.....

Mitsuri quickly unties the rope and reads along the scroll with Hiromitsu's guidance.

Hiromitsu: One member of the Kaedehara Clan, encountered the Ubuyashiki Family and he noticed that their family heads became much younger during the Heian Period.

Leaves brought by Love (Mitsuri x OC) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें