Chapter 14: The Butterfly Estate

3rd POV. Kaedehara Estate.

The next day, after the Hashira Meeting, Akito woke up from his sleep and saw Mitsuri still soundly asleep on her own futon.

Akito smiled as gently caresses Mitsuri's unraveled hair.

Akito: Your hair really is beautiful.

Akito then stood up, did some stretches, and put his uniform and haori.

He quietly left his room while Mitsuri is still soundly asleep.

He went to check upon his father's room and see that his father is also sleeping soundly.

Akito went to the hall and ate breakfast. Once done, since he doesn't have any missions for now, he decided to visit the Butterfly Estate to visit Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

Akito told one of the servants that he'll be visiting the Butterfly Estate.

Servant 1: Have a safe trip, Akito-sama.

Akito: Mm. If Dad or Mitsuri wakes up, tell them that I went to the Butterfly Estate.

The servant nodded as Akito left the Kaedehara Estate. It didn't take long for Akito to reach the Butterfly Estate.

He's at the front door and knocked on the door.

Akito: ........

But even how many times he knocked, no one answered.

Akito closed his eyes and focused in order to know what is going on through the wind.

He immediately knew that Tanjiro, and Zenitsu are under recovery. While there is another one who is wearing a boar mask.

Akito: I see, maybe that boar guy is their friend.

Akito: Also, they're not answering my call.

Akito: Well, time to jump over the fence.

Akito: Pardon the intrusion, Kocho-san.

Akito leaps into the air and jumps to the roof softly.

With the vantage view, he used his ability and sensed that Shinobu is out.

Akito: Maybe she went to the headquarters.

The visit to Tanjiro and the others could wait, Akito's been curious if there is some direct orders to him. So he went to the headquarters and saw Shinobu talking with Kyojurou.

The two immediately knew Akito just arrived as they followed a maple leaf.

Shinobu: Ara. Kaedehara-san, do you have a mission directly from the headquarters?

Akito: I am going to ask if I have. Also, Kyojuro-sensei, it seems you're going on a mission.

Kyojuro: Umu! A shame that we can't go to a mission together. After all, Oyakata-sama told you to rest as you just finished your long travel.