Chapter 18: Set your heart ablaze

3rd POV.

The aftermath of Tanjiro beheading the Dream Demon, Lower One, Enmu.

Enmu fused with the Infinity, and used a blood demon art to pull all the passengers to sleep.

Unfortunately for the demon, Akito has been on high alert ever since they set foot inside the Infinity Train.

And now, with his lead, Tanjiro was able to cut the demon's head.

It caused the train to crash, and due to Akito exhausting himself by using his blood demon art, he was caught off guard and thrown by the strong wind.

He landed near the paddy, and wasn't injured any further.

With only minor scratches, which slowly healed.

Akito: Healing minor scratches is only a simple job for me......

Akito: But I guess due to me spending my stamina to use my blood demon art, I consumed almost a half of my stamina.

The cause was breaking from the illusion of the Dream Demon, and when Akito unleashed his fourth form to it's maximum output......

Akito may be a half-human and half-demon, but the fact that he gets exhausted when using his techniques.........

Especially if the interval is less than 15 minutes......

As of the moment, Akito is lying on the ground, face up towards the sky......

Akito: The wind......dawn is almost here........

Akito was somehow relieved that it's finally over.

So, he decided to meditate to Total Concentration.

Fortunately, Kyojuro who was protecting the five cars at the back, saw his protege and checked on him.

Kyojuro: Kaede! Seeing you at that state means only one thing!

Kyojuro: You, Young Kamado, and the boar boy beheaded the demon!

Akito: Y-Yeah.....

Akito: *grunt*

Akito: Damn it, I expended all of my stamina.

Kyojuro: No need to worry, Kaede!

Kyojuro: All passengers are safe.

Akito: Really? It seems like we succeeded........

Kyojuro: Umu!

Akito: Then, Kyojuro-sensei, would you mind if you check upon our fellow Demon Slayers?

Kyojuro: Hahahaha! Don't worry! The blonde haired boy is safe, along with the sister of the Young Kamado!

Akito: Thank goodness, Zenitsu and Nezuko are safe.

Kyojuro: For now, Kaede, rest up. Once he situation settled down, we'll come and pick you up!

Akito: Thanks.

Kyojuro left in a flash, and Akito continued looking at sky slowly turning to dawn......