Chapter 22: Upper Six

Akito's POV. Red Light District.

Akito: ........!!

Akito: This wind.......!

Tengen: What's wrong, Kaedehara?

Akito: We got to hurry, Tengen-san. The wind.....I have a bad feeling about this.

I don't know what happened but just now, Nezuko's wind........it changed.

Akito: Just what the hell happened over there, Tanjiro!

Not to mention, the eerie wind that I've been hearing all this time, it's not eerie anymore. It's more cruel.

Akito: Damn it, now I am really positive that we're facing an Upper Rank Demon here.

Akito: Oyakata-sama saw this coming and this might be the very reason why he asked me to support Tengen-san.

Akito: Upper Rank Demons.......

Akito: Based from my past experiences, fighting them will take a lot of time and effort into order to land a decisive blow.

Akito: Not to mention, they are on a different level. I'm sure, from Upper Six to One........we have to find ways to behead them.

Tengen-san and I hurried towards the direction I'm pointing at.

Akito: There!

Tengen: I'll be going on ahead, Kaedehara!

Akito: Huh—

And he sped off.

Akito: Ah, dammit. Shinobis really are something.

Not wanting to be left behind, I also try to catch up with him, until I finally saw Tanjiro who is restraining Nezuko who transformed into......a demon......

Akito: Tanjiro!

Tanjiro: Kaedehara-san! Please, help Uzui-san! I'll take care of Nezuko!

Akito: Wait, just what the hell happened to Nezuko? Did something happened that she went berserk?

Tanjiro: !?

Tanjiro: Ah, that's right....! Kaedehara-san!

Akito: Calm down, Tanjiro.

I closely appraoched the siblings, and I knelt and pat Nezuko's head.

Akito: Nezuko, can you hear me?

Nezuko: *growling*

Akito: Her heart is filled with rage......wait, Tanjiro is severely injured.......

Akito: I see......so that's what happened.

I used my blood demon art to calm Nezuko down, as Tanjiro tried (keyword: tried) to sing a lullaby and his sister began to cry.

She then began to shrink like a child, and slept.

Tanjiro: Mom, she fell asleep. She finally fell asleep.