018

8:13 pm

"S-sorry.. That was.." I stuttered awkwardly as I placed the frosting container on the counter.

But before I can start babbling like an idiot, Travis's lips stopped mine. My eyes instantly squeezed shut at the contact and I'm falling. His lips were warm against mine and my mind dizzied at the feeling of them slowly moving with me. I followed the kiss, all my thoughts being shoved to the back of my mind. Travis's hand finds my neck, gently caressing the back of it as he pulls me closer. His tongue licks my bottom lip and my lips part at his request.

The kiss picks up a little, Travis taking one short step in order to press his body against mine. His tongue played with mine in a way that made me forget where I am, and I love it. One of his hands held my waist against his and the other kept my lips on his. I smiled against the kiss as I reached for his face, cupping his cheeks in my hands. I don't know why I'm doing this, but I'm definitely not regretting it or complaining about it.

We're suddenly stumbling into the living room and both lowering on to the couch. Travis hovered over me, using one hand to keep himself up as he played with my lips. He confidently grinds against me, causing a moan to escape my lips and my legs to hook around his waist. The kiss becomes more urgent and my fingers found their way into his hair. His hand slips under my shirt and gently grazed my skin and I feel like my skins on fire.

I broke from the kiss, desperate for air after his fingers graze my stomach and leave behind goosebumps. Travis took that as an opportunity to trail wet kisses over my jaw and down my neck. I want to speak, but every time his lips make contact with my skin, I get lost. I could feel him gently nibble at the crook of my neck and I bit down on my lower lip to hold back another embarrassing moan. Both his hands grab my waist, just under my shirt, and pull me closer to him.

"I'm telling you right now, Travis. I'm not one your fuck buddies." I panted.

"I like you too much, anyways." He whispered next to my ear, sending shivers up my spine.