022

11:07 pm

Travis and I weren't really sure whether we were going to act the way we did when everyone was gone, so we kept it light. We laughed together on the couch and washed the dishes together after we had dinner, but we never kissed or touched each other much. Our parents kept pointing out how well we got along and that made me blush repeatedly. They had no idea how well we got along.

The door of my bedroom slowly opened and I saw Travis's figure slip passed it, softly shutting it behind him. I sat up and smiled at him as he walked towards my bed. He leaned down to me and pressed his lips against mine, causing all sorts of excited butterflies to invade my stomach. But it was a feeling I couldn't get sick of. I wrapped my arms around Travis's neck and pulled him into bed with me.

Travis's hands started roaming my body, hooking my leg around his waist as he slowly kissed me. He broke the kiss first, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck and across my chest. I bit back any noise threatening to escape but failed to stop a soft moan as he nibbled gently at my skin. I felt him smirk against my skin and I rolled my eyes, grabbing his face to kiss him again.

But there was still something that came to mind every time his lips were on mine. What were we? Fuck buddies? I refused to be Travis's fuck buddy, no matter how amazing it felt. But we had only known each other for three days now. Anything else wasn't really appropriate to bring up. I just wanted to know what Travis was thinking and maybe I would feel a little less on edge about the question.

"What's wrong?" Travis whispered as he leaned away to look at me. From the little amount of moonlight shining into the room, I could see his eyes looking intensely into mine. "You seem distracted."

"I..." I started, hoping I could just get this out. But I couldn't. "It's nothing."

"No, something's wrong." Travis used his hands against the bed to separate us a little and I frowned.

"It's nothing we can't talk about at the end of this trip." I shrugged off, planting my lips on his before he could say anything.