Chapter 21

The next afternoon, when I finally wake up, I find an empty bed. I feel for Tenya's spot and it's cold, letting me know that he's been away from me for awhile.

I look for him downstairs and don't see him anywhere, but there is a note on the small whiteboard that he keeps on the fridge.

I did end up having to go into work early today, and since I kept you awake all night, I did not want to disturb you.
X
Tenya Ida

His neat script makes me smile, knowing he probably mulled over the decision to leave the note instead of shaking me awake.

I apply to several places online while he's at work and made myself a hearty lunch. The pan I used is 'soaking' in the sink when Tenya comes home. He's in a foul mood. I can only tell because he gives me a curt 'hello' when he sees me and makes his way to the kitchen.

"What is this?" I hear him call angrily from the kitchen. I walk up behind him, putting my arms around his waist over his hero costume and he takes his helmet off, setting it down a little harder than necessary.

"It's my dishes from lunch. They needed to soak for a little bit and I was going to clean them up before you got here, but you got home earlier than normal." I kiss his neck and he tenses. "You alright?"

"I just like my home to be neat and seeing this after my day, adds to the mess of everything." He says more gruffly than I've heard him speak to me. I let go of him and stand to his side, trying to meet his eye line. He takes his gloves off, not looking at me and starts cleaning my dishes.

"I'll get it, babe." I pull my eyebrows together, reaching to take my mess from him.

"It is fine" he states. Brushing me off.

"Stop it. I got it" I try to move him but he grabs my wrists, spinning me so my pelvis is pinned against the counter next to the sink.

"No. I got you" I gasp as he pulls my pants and underwear down roughly then rubs a couple fingers between my legs. His other hand places my hands down on the table and reaches under my shirt to squeeze my breast hard. Another gasp escapes me, but it turns into a moan as I quickly get wet for him.

I'm usually the one to initiate sex, so whenever he takes charge, I find it not only incredibly hot, but it smooths that bit of anxiety in me that wonders if he is physically attracted to me.

I arch my back, giving him better access to my pussy and he takes the invitation to plunge a couple fingers into me, using his thumb to rub my clit.

He removes his hand, lifts my hips onto the counter and pushes my head down so my cheek is resting on the cool marble. My feet don't meet the floor and I'm completely at his mercy when he moves my hands to grip the other sides of the countertop and whispers in my ear with his chest pressed against my back "Stay just like this. Do not move."

My nails try to dig into the marble as he kneels behind me and with a long stroke of his tongue, sends shockwaves through me. I reach back to thread my fingers into his soft, slightly damp hair but he bats me away and slaps my ass.

"Put your hand back." He commands. Without hesitation, I do what he says as he goes back to his delicious tongue movements.

He starts to focus on my clit, adding his fingers back to my opening. I feel a little pressure on my asshole and when I uncurl my toes, a fingers invades my back entrance. I feel so full and it's driving me crazy and when he sucks on my clit, I come apart with a moan that escapes my throat.

I can hear him stand behind me, removing his hand from me and the jingle of his belt tells me what I should expect. He nudges the head of his hard cock against my pussy and a moment later, thrusts into me harshly. His pace is punishing and relentless, pushing my thighs painfully against the cabinets.