28

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

You were talking to Kusuo in class, doing the usual, teasing and irritating him.

Your teasing got interrupted by the two of you overhearing Teruhashi's thoughts.

is she stupid? you thought, continuing to listen.

'And I'll do it right in front of Saiki so he'll notice me!' Teruhashi thought, blushing at the scenario.

The two psychics sighed, 'What can we do to stop this?' Kusuo asked.

You thought for a moment.. what could you do?

It was only a few seconds until you thought of the perfect idea.

You smirked and told it to Kusuo, making him smirk as well.

...

It was the end of the day, Kusuo used hypnosis to make you look like him so for everybody, you were Kusuo. Teruhashi immediately noticed you and grinned.

'Great! He's alone so this makes this a thousand times better!'

You smiled slightly at her thoughts and continued to walk forward without looking back.

'Okay, just trip on that rock and he'll catch you.'

"Hi, Saiki!" Teruhashi shouted, running up to you excitedly.

Kusuo then stopped using hypnosis, making you look like your actual appearance and watched her jog into the pebble, stumbling and falling until you caught her.

"Oh my! Thank you, Sai-" she opened her eyes and hesitated, discovering that it was you that caught her instead of Kusuo.

'WHAT?!'

"What? I'm not Kusuo." you laughed, helping her get her composure.

As always, her eye started to twitch and she grinned widely, "Oh... thank you, L/n.."

"Where's Kusuo? I swear I just saw him." she asked, looking around the place, spotting for a pink-haired boy.

"He's still in the school, he just told me to wait for him outside because he forgot something in one of his classes."