How they hug you

Arthur:
Very awkward hugs. But now and again he'll hug you from behind and lay his head on your shoulder.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

John:
He'd do those side hugs and be the type of guy who says he hates hugs but in actuality when you're alone with him he just hugs you and sways a bit.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Charles:
Very gentle and caring. He treats you like your glass and you'll break if he does something wrong. When he's tired he'll hug you from behind and mumble to come to bed.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Javier:
Flirty and long hugs. He's holding you tightly but not too tight and whispering sweet nothings in Spanish. Every now and then kissing your cheek or stroking your hair.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Dutch:
He always hugs you when he can. He's happiest with you against his chest with his arms wrapped around you. If YOU hug HIM from behind he absolutely swoons over you.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Sean:
VERY flirty hugs. Has one hand on your ass and holding you tightly. Very tightly. He's also the type to lift you up and just cover your face in kisses most of the time ending up with you two falling over.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Kieran:
VERY gentle. He's afraid he's going to do something wrong and upset you. Always asks for permission to touch you and if you're the one hugging him he just kinda stands there for a moment before slowly wrapping his arms around you.