First kiss

A/N: Sorry this isn't that ONE Javier chapter y'all were promised, but I just feel useless and like I need to get something out and the chapter is taking longer than expected, so you get this. :)

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Arthur:
You initiated it before Arthur went on a particularly dangerous mission. He was literally about to mount his horse when you walked up to him and pulled him into a kiss. It was really sweet actually lasted awhile. Sean teased him for it later on, though.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

John:
He just got tired of the tension between you two and just grabbed your face and kissed you. Passionately.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Charles:
Charles was afraid to initiate any sort of affection, trying not to push your boundaries, so you had to initiate it. The kiss was very gentle and you could feel Charles smile against your lips.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Javier:
He first kissed you early on into your relationship. He'd just randomly walk up to you one day, kiss you, and walk off, continuing whatever he was doing before.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Dutch:
You initiated it. He was stressed out about something going on with the gang and you just turned his face towards you and gave him a peck on the lips. It definitely calmed him down.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Sean:
He obviously initiated it when he was drunk. It was a really sloppy kiss and kind of hungry and it bloomed into a full-fledged make out session. He barely even remembered it the next day, though.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Kieran:
Surprisingly enough, he initiated it. The kiss itself was really gentle and sweet, but short lived. He immediately pulled away, apologizing profusely until you told him it was okay and you actually enjoyed it.