You're back! (Sean×reader)

Sean Macguire × Gender-neutral Reader

About: You come back to camp from a week long mission and a surprise is waiting for you.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

You were packing up your horse and getting ready to leave the wooded area. Dutch sent you on a week long mission and you had finally finished it. It was a very tiring and long mission but it paid off well and now you could go back to camp and rest for a while.

You had been with the gang for a while now and witnessed the Blackwater massacre and everything that happened in the mountains. You and Sean had been dating for a year or so and you two were inseparable so you were scared about not knowing where he is or if he's even alive.

After what seemed like an eternity of riding around you reached a familiar wooded entrance. Charles was guarding the entrance and a smile immediately grew on his face when he saw you. Weird. You just brushed it off and gave him a nod. You dismounted your horse near all the others and gave them a small pat and walked towards Dutch's tent to give him the camps share of the money.

You suddenly heard a familiar, drunken voice. Then you saw him. Sean was standing on a small wooden box making what seemed like a speech. You froze in your tracks and your mind went blank. As Sean finished his speech he noticed you. Sean stepped down from the box and you ran towards him, engulfing him in a bone-crushing hug which he returned.

"Y/N!" Sean said lifting you up, just barely off the ground and spun the two of you around a few times

"You're back!" You said, a big dumb smile on both of your faces. "I-I thought you were dead or something." You said in relief, looking down at him now.

"Nothin' can kill ol' Dead-eye Macguire!" Sean said, chuckling and putting you back on the ground.

"We'll see about that!" You said, tackling him to the ground. Sean wrapped his arms around your neck and pulled you on his chest so now you both were laying on the ground with you on Sean's chest.

"I love ya Y/N!" Sean exclaimed to the entire camp and gave you a kiss on top of your head

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝