!TW! They find out you self-harm

!TW! MAJOR MENTIONS OF SELF-HARM. IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO THIS TOPIC PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

A/N:I AM IN NO WAY ROMANTICIZING MENTAL ILLNESS. IF YOU'RE STRUGGLING WITH SELF HARM PLEASE GET PROFESSIONAL HELP. I HAVE STRUGGLED BEFORE

!FINAL TW!

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Arthur:
Arthur understands not liking yourself but this is far from what he's experienced. He's quiet for a moment and asks if he can see. He gets that you may be uncomfortable with showing him and he wants to make sure you're okay with showing him. If you show him he just stays completely still for a moment. You can see him holding back tears. He doesn't want to lose you. He can't lose anyone else let alone you. If you don't show him he's okay with that but asks you to tell him if you relapse so he can make sure you are okay. He watches you more closely from that day forward

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

John:
He doesn't know what to say or do. He's completely still and you see tears brimming in his eyes. He asks if he needs to patch you up or anything along those lines. After he gets over the initial shock he just holds you. He's afraid that one day he's not going to be able to so he just holds you. He doesn't want to see them.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Charles:
Speechless. He's speechless. He gently picks you up and sits you on his lap and just stays there for a moment. After a while, he'll quietly mumble if he could see trying not to push you. If you choose to show him he would just stare for a moment. He couldn't believe you've felt this bad and never told anyone. He'd be the type to very lightly and gently trace your scars. He also asks to see them often to make sure you haven't added to them. If you choose not to show him he understands but asks that you let him patch you up if this happens again. He keeps a very watchful eye on you from then on.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Javier:
He's scared shitless. He's absolutely horrified that you're going to leave him in this cruel world. He just pulls you into a tight hug and stands there for a bit. After a while, he pulls away just enough to look at you. His cheeks are tear-stained and there's a sad look in his eye. He asks if he could look at them quietly. If you show him he just looks at them for a moment. He asks how long you've been doing this. Doesn't matter how long you say it'll still make him tear up. He just can't imagine living in a world without you. You've helped him so much and he wants to help you back but he doesn't know how and that kills him. If you don't show him he understands and just pulls you back into a tight hug. He tries his best not to be too overbearing but still asks if you're doing okay annoyingly often. He'd be the type to gently kiss your scars if you are comfortable with it.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Dutch
Immediately pulls you against his chest and makes you look at him. Asks if he or Susan needs to patch you up. He's afraid he's going to lose you. He's already lost a lot but he couldn't imagine losing you. He doesn't want to see them but will patch you up if you want. Gives you all of his attention for the next few days. Might just take away your knife or anything sharp away for a while. Way more observant when it comes to you now. If he notices one little change he'll ask you if you are doing okay.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Sean:
You probably wouldn't tell him. He'd just walk in on you changing one day and see them. Doesn't matter if you're done changing or not he's immediately hugging you. He lays his head on your shoulder and gently traces them. For once he's quiet. He doesn't know what to say. He asks why you would do this to your gorgeous body. He tries his best to understand your reasoning but to no avail. He just pulls you closer and holds you tighter. He feels useless and he hates it. He can't just sit by while you're hurting this badly. Like Dutch, he might steal your knife or anything else sharp and hide it from you. He's afraid he's going to lose the one person that loves him as much as he loves them back. Every day when you two are getting ready for bed he asks how your day was and if you had the urge to relapse.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Kieran:
Absolutely honored that you'd tell him something like this even if you dating. As soon as you tell him tears start to form in his eyes. His mind is racing with why you would do this to your wonderful self. He just quietly asks why. No matter your answer he's going to tear up even more. He asks if he can take a look at them and make sure they're okay. If you show him he gently traces them, his hand barely even touching you. He's so scared he's gonna hurt you more than you've already been hurt. He doesn't want you to leave him. You are the only person to show him basic human decency for the longest time and he doesn't want to lose you. If you ever relapse he insists on wrapping the wound. if you don't show him he fully understands and just asks that you take care of yourself. After that day he makes sure to ask if you are doing alright often.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

A/N:If your struggling please talk to someone. It doesn't matter if they're a professional, a friend, or anyone else. Just talk to someone. I'm almost always available if you want to talk to me.