Random Headcannons

I got bored so yuh here are some random headcannons I thought of 👍

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Arthur:
•He (for some odd reason) knows how to ballroom dance and will dance with you for no reason.
•Whenever he gets drunk, you'll never know what type of drunk he'll be. Happy drunk? Angry drunk? Sad drunk? It's a surprise.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

John:
•Whenever he got Arthur's journal, he tried to learn how to sketch just to give up not even a day later.
•Gets a portrait of the two of you at least once a year.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Charles:
• Seeing a legendary animal makes his day whether he hunts it or not he's in a good mood for the rest of the day
•He definitely meditates Whenever he feels stressed out.
•Honestly had an identity crisis whenever he cut his hair in chapter 5

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Javier:
•before he even met you,4e he wrote love songs for his future significant other.
•He really loves cats and will pet any cat he sees.
•Gets angry if anyone that's not him touches his guitar.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Dutch:
•Insisted that Arthur learned how to ballroom dance in case a job needed it.
•Whenever you piss him off, he goes and bitches to Hosea.
•Knows how to cook, but only the expensive stuff and will Gordon Ramsay you out of his kitchen.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Sean:
•He needs glasses but thought he'd look weird with them, so he never told anyone. He just deals with barely being able to see.
•Hums all the fucking time.
•Is afraid of cows. (Me too man)

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Kieran:
•Talks shit about people with the horses.
•He's scared of birds for some reason.
•Knows how to bake.
•Mommas boy