When they return from Guarma

This will obviously only contain characters who went to Guarma.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Arthur:
When he finally gets to Lakay, he's already a worried mess, thinking about every possibility of what could've happened to you while he was gone.
You were already outside doing something for Pearson when you heard a horse approaching. You look to the source of the sound only to see Arthur. He looked pretty rough but it was still Arthur. Your Arthur.
As soon as Arthur dismounted his horse he had been pretty much tackled by you hugging him. As soon as he regained his balance so you two wouldn't fall he hugged you back, just as tightly.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Javier :
You were on guard duty waiting when you heard something in the bushes. You aimed the rifle at where you heard the sound and waited for it to move again.
"Come out or I'll shoot you." You said, making yourself known to whoever was in the bushes.
"Now that's no way to talk to your lover. after all this time too." Javier said, stepping into your field of view and holding out his arms.
"J-Javier?!" You said dropping your rifle. You didn't care about it anymore. You ran into Javier's arms, not noticing the wound on his leg until you both fell to the ground. You two just stayed there, in eachothers arms, until the others came over to welcome Javier back.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Dutch:
You were doing some chores for the camp when you felt a hand grasp your shoulder, startling you. You turned to see who it was, only to see Dutch.
"Hello, Y/n." Dutch said, smiling. You didn't say anything in return. You just hugged him tightly.
"I missed you." You said after a minute or so.
"I missed you too Darling."Dutch said, pressing a kiss to your head.