Poor thing (Kieran×reader)

Kieran × female reader
Micah Bell × Sister reader

About: You're Micah Bell's little sister and you fall for the O'Driscoll of the camp, Kieran.

2380 words

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

You were seeking warmth from the fire that was in one of the cabins. You hated it in Colter. All the men were off to go kill a bunch of O'Driscolls or something like that.

"Y/N! Y/N! Come play in the snow with me!" Jack yelled from the entrance of the cabin.

"Jack I told you that Y/N couldn't play." Abigail scolded Jack from her seat next to John. Abigail had barely gotten sleep since Blackwater. First, it was John missing and now he was extremely wounded so she has to take care of him and Jack.

"It's fine Abigail, I can play with him if you need a break." You said, smiling at her.

You were always nicer than your older brother, Micah. Most of the gang didn't even believe that you two were related. You always helped everyone that you could and put their needs over yours. Meanwhile, Micah was rude to everyone and never helped. Not to mention he was a cold-blooded killer. You were the only person he treated nicely. It's been that way since your childhood. Micah didn't even treat your other brother, Amos like that. You have always been and still are his baby sister.

"You are a lifesaver Y/N." Abigail said, smiling at you. You took Jack's hand and went outside with him.

You and Jack got into a huge snowball fight and Pearson and Hosea even joined in for a minute or two. You ended up losing since Jack's team had more members.

Suddenly the men all rode back into camp and piled into one of the cabins.

"Jack. Why don't you go back inside your mother is probably worried." You said, lightly pushing him towards the women's cabin.

You walked over to the Cabin that the men had gone to and walked in. Everyone was surrounding a table with a map on it and seemed to be planning something.

"How'd it go?" You asked, standing next to Micah and putting your hand on his shoulder.

"Good. Really good." Dutch responded, still focusing on the map. You looked around for a moment and realized Arthur wasn't there.

"Where's Arthur?" You asked, worried that something happened to him.

"He's chasing after one of them O'Driscolls." Micah said, shrugging your hand off. After a moment of the guys going over a plan to rob a train, you heard Arthur outside talking to someone.

You walked outside of the cabin and saw Arthur drop a hogtied man on the snowy ground.

"Who is this?" You asked crouching down next to the man and inspecting him.

"An O'Driscoll." Arthur said, Micah grabbed your shoulder and pulled you back. Micah was quite protective of you and he sure as hell wasn't going to let an O'Driscoll be that close to you.

"Welcome to your new home." Dutch said as Arthur cut the rope binding the O'Driscoll's feet together and lifting him to stand. "Hope you're real happy here." Dutch said in a sarcastic tone. Micah turned you in the direction of the women's cabin and gave you a light shove in that direction.