Their love language

Arthur:
Acts of service. Arthur does so much around camp for everyone, yet no one really does anything for him. Its the little things, such as cleaning his guns for him or tidying up his tent. He notices and appreciates it.

John:
Words of affirmation. John doesn't get enough credit for how much he does and sometimes its just nice to get some praise from someone you love.

Charles:
Charles is a sucker for quality time. He's not too big on physical touch, but he will stay in bed for longer than he should just to cuddle and spend more time with you.

Javier:
He is a physical touch kind of guy. He loves to cuddle and hug you and he constantly has an arm around your shoulders or waist.

Dutch:
He really appreciates quality time. He doesn't really get much time to be with you since he is the leader of the gang, but he cherishes every little moment you two share together.

Sean:
Sean loves giving or receiving gifts. He brings you little trinkets from missions he goes on. It can range from something decorative, to jewelry, to something he just thought was pretty and that'd you like and he saves everything you give him.

Kieran:
Kieran loves physical touch. It can be something as simple as holding hands with him or just sitting close by him and he'll be happy. He was definitely touch starved whenever he fell in with the O'Driscoll gang and then kidnapped by the Van Der Linde gang, so he might be kind of clingy.

Lenny:
Quality time. If he could he would spend literally every second of every day with you and never get sick of it. He just loves your presence. You two could just sit in each others company in silence and he'd be fine with it.

Micah:
Acts of service. Micah doesn't know how to express his gratitude for you, so he does little things for you to make your life easier, from doing a few of your chores (even if he hates it.) to doing some errands in town for you. This man might just actually commit murder for you as well.

Trelawny:
Trelawny would have a mix of physical touch and gift giving. He has to be constantly touching you, whether its a hand on your waist or just standing close enough for your shoulders to touch. He also loves to spoil you in jewelry, even if they are stolen from some rich snobs.