Sunshine (Sean×Reader)

Sean Maguire × gender-neutral Reader

About: Y/N is singing something for Sean but there's a plot twist.

A/N: I apologize in advance for what you're about to read. Also sorry it's kinda short :/

300 words

Italics = Flashback

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine." You sang as a light breeze went by.

Sean planted kisses all over your face while he was hugging you after you had just returned from a mission.
"I missed ya, Y/N." Sean said in-between kisses
"I know you did, you big idiot." You said, laughing

"My only sunshine." You continued the song, that you wanted to teach Sean so badly.

You were on the ground behind Sean, who was threatening the man who had pushed you down with a knife.
"Leave them the fuck alone." Sean spoke with poison in his voice

"You make me happy." You sang gently, as you looked up at the beautiful sunset.

"Sean! Stop it!" You laughed out as Sean mercilessly tickled you, while you were trying desperately to get away from him.
"Never!" He yelled, pulling you closer and kissing your cheek.

"When skies are grey." You sang, looking back down.

"Hey, hey calm down it's alright." Sean said, reassuringly, trying to calm you down from your panicked state while stroking your hair.

"You don't know how much I love you." You were growing quieter and quieter with every verse.

"She loves me! I'm the happiest man alive!" Sean exclaimed to the whole camp right after you confessed your feelings to him. You gave him a small peck on the cheek which just made him smile his big stupid smile.

"Please don't take my sunshine away." You said now placing the small bouquet you had in your hand on Sean's grave. A few stray teardrops fell and landed on the freshly moved dirt in front of you as you broke down crying.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝