I can't believe it..

-Kenma pov-

I called Yamaguchi and Hinata (he's Kenma's bestie obv) over I just can't believe my boyfriend and Yamaguchi's would cheat on us I honestly don't know how to tell him. "I'M HERE WHAT HAPPENED!" Hinata's here finally. "I- Kuroo cheated on me..." Hinata jumped at me giving me a hug. "With who I can kill them." He was dead serious and when he gets like this it can be scary and hard to calm him down... "...With Tsukishima I already called over Yamaguchi but I don't know how to tell him.." Hinata looked shocked that's all anyone would be able to see from his face shock anger and revenge. Hinata was the sort to want to get someone back for hurting someone close to him. He doesn't care as much when someone's rude to him but the moment someone mentions his friends or boyfriend (oikawa in this au) he goes crazy mad.

Yamguchi came into the house confused about why he had to cancel the date with his boyfriend. "So Kenma why did I have to cancel my date with Tsukki?" He then just noticed Hinata and looked scared. "Uhm Hinata? Are you ok?" Hinata then stared him dead in the eyes. "Break. Up. With. Tsukshima." Yamaguchi looked so confused like he didn't comprehend what just happened at all "I- Why? Hinata are you ok??" "B.R.E.A.K. U.P. W.I.T.H. H.I.M. N.O.W."  "Why though did he do something or do you like him or-" This time I answered.. "He cheated on you and I know where and with who..." I was crying again and Hinata rushed over and hugged me again while Yamaguchi just stood their frozen. "T-Take me there please." Me and Hinata nodded standing up as I grabbed my car keys and cleared the tears out of my eyes. "Come on we can take my car there.." We then drove 15 minutes to Kuroo's house. "Stay here Yamaguchi. C'mon Hinata." 

We knocked on the door and heard feet shuffling towards the door. I knew Kuroo doesn't know I know about the cheating yet he also didn't know I was coming over which was the good part. "Hel-..." He stared at me in shock as he realized I was the one at the door with Hinata. (Who Kuroo hasn't noticed yet.) "Kenma... I didn't know you were coming over did you text me you were?" He then grabbed his phone out of his pocket and checked for messages from me. "You didn't message me about coming over kitten. So uh what's up?" He now noticed Hinata who was giving him a death stare as I looked at him. "Nothing can't I hang out with my boyfriend and best friend?" Just then Tsukishima came walking to the door "Babe who was at the-..." I stared at Tsukishima so did Hinata. "Excuse me?" I was about to beat this bitch up honestly even if I knew it was happening my brain didn't want to believe it at all.