I- not now man

WARNING-

 a little bit of kissing is mentioned so far not much further than passionate kissing

(my first time writing something like this sorry if it's bad.)

-WARNING

-Third person past -year sometime in middle school- Kageyama with Kunimi atm-

"Are you sure your ok my love?" Kunimi sighed he felt horrible knowing Kageyama was sad, missing his brother and he had just gotten a lecture from the music teacher for something he didn't even do. 

"Kageyama you can't blame this on { random student }" "Why he's the one who ripped Kindaichi's paper not me why would I? Just because he plays innocent doesn't mean he is. Check the stupid cameras bitch." The teacher sighs. "Kageyama your getting detention ok now leave this isn't turning into what happened between you two in kindergarten either." 

(Idk if y'all have kindergarten but where I'm from we do it's the grade before first grade which is when your 6-8 depending on if you got held back or sent to school late. The year of kindergarten is mandatory tho it's basically just teaching you to read some show and tells and a little writing since you would be 5 or 6 usually.)

"Oh please you b-bitch I didn't do it he did." Kageyama points to { random student }. "You know he did to you saw it you can't blame me." Rin was waiting outside listening to his brother talk to his kindergarten teacher and his classmate. He tried not to laugh but couldn't hold it in as he walked into the room to pick up his brother since they had to get to the bus. "Tobio you can't say that word." He managed to say in between laughs and the teacher sighed. "Suna will you please teach your brother better." Rintaro stared at her. "Why don't you learn not to choose favorites he didn't do it now come on toby, { nickname } we have to get the bus.

They left the teacher there after that to lecture the other student. "What happened Tobio?" This kid  pushed my friend and he blamed it on me when the teacher saw him do it." Kageyama said with a grumpy face. "I want ice cream Rin-Rin." Rintaro sighed. "Later bud we have to ask mom but why did he blame you?" Kageyama grabbed Rintaro's hand to cross the street. "Cause he don't like me cause I'm friends with Kindaichi." Rintaro nodded. "Ok but uh if we get yelled at by mom I'll talk to her k." Kageyama smiled and nodded entering the door home and sitting in the living room to do his homework.

{ uh yea homework in kindergarten is a thing I don't really understand why but it was like we had 2-3 things to do all the time that year I hated it as a 5 year old I wanted to hang out with my family not do homework. }

"I-I I'm fine Kunimi why?" Tadashi looked at him. "Who's Kunimi?" He asked gently and grabbed Kageyama's hand stopping him from walking. Kageyama looked at him. "What do you mean-  Oh wait sorry Tadashi I had a memory of someone sorry." Tadashi nodded. "Who was or is Kunimi?" "... An ex from middle school he cheated on me with my best friend even though he felt bad he fell out of love and had gained a liking for my best friend at the time he only stayed with me because I was having a hard time." Kageyama smiled remembering all the sweet things between him and Kunimi for about 3 years straight they both did love each other. The sweet notes, the gifts secretly stuffed in each others lockers, the little kisses they would share or the sweet dates they went on were enough to prove the love between them. 

Tadashi nodded. "Oh I hope he apologized I hope they both did." Kageyama laughed. "They did we're friends again just not as close." "Good you deserved an apology. Oh yea wait I have a question Tobio." Kageyama looked at him. "What?" They sat down at a table in the cafe they were in. "How did you meet Osamu and become best friends?" "Hm Samu? Oh I met him through Tsumu-san why?" Tadashi looked interested. "I don't know you guys are close I figured you met through Rintaro or something but how would you get close enough to Atsumu to meet Osamu?" Kageyama looked at him. 

"Oh me and Atsumu-san met in middle school actually we became friends over certain things and I started going to his house a lot I ended up meeting Samu and became his friend while Atsumu-san met Oikawa through me and they became best friends so me and Atsumu-san kinda driffted I guess but we were and still are really close. Funny story I actually liked Atsumu-san for about a year in high school before another crush I had." 

"Atsumu-san I used to like you y'know." Kageyama sighed as Atsumu pulled him closer. "I know Tobio-kun just let me kiss you now no hard feelings I just take my 7-minutes in heaven games seriously." They kissed, Atsumu pulling Kageyama as close as possible as he bit his lip.  Kageyama opened his mouth to give the ladder access to explore his mouth as they had a minute left in the closet. When the time was over they acted like nothing happened and carried on as friends.

"Huh really? Never really figured he was your type I expected it to be more like Kenma or something." Kageyama looked at him. "Eh not really I do like a guy right now though but he isn't really like Kenma either." Yamaguchi nodded. "Who?" "You." Kageyama mumbled it was barely loud enough for Yamaguchi to hear, he heard it anyways and blushed covering his face. "I-I really Tobio?" Kageyama nodded. "I have for a while actually." Kageyama blushed. "I-......"

:0 cliffhanger????

course not :)

"I-I like you to Tobio." He said as he looked away. Kageyama stood up kissed Yamguchi on the cheek then ran away leaving him there to process what happened. The only thing is what he didn't notice was who saw that.