Yea he was

-Kindaichi pov-

I watched as my so called best friend walked away. I mean I get it I used Kunimi but I don't know anymore I don't hate Kageyama I- I actually love him that's why I'm doing this. Let me tell you my part of the story.

 -{past [middle school]}-

"Kindaichi welcome your seat is by Kageyama's he's that boy." The teacher pointed to this boy he seemed to be uninterested in me, staring at me for a few seconds and going back to talking o this other kid. "Oh thanks sensei." Oh yea sorry I didn't introduce myself, I'm Kindaichi I'm 13 and new to this school. I moved from another town in Japan to here. 

(Idk the town Kageyama lives and I'm to lazy to google it and Kindaichi moved from where the Miya twins lived cause plot.)

It seems.. ok so far but it's first period of the second week of school y'know. This Kageyama kid seems interesting and that's just from his look and damn he's the prettiest boy I've ever seen... The boy that he's talking to. He's blushing a little does he like this boy? Oh Kageyama has the same light tint to his face. They're either dating or it's the temperature of the room or something. Why do I even care I just saw them. I wonder if they play volleyball. Ugh I sure am gonna have to get used to not having Atsumu's serves. Oh god the bell rang first period time.

-time skip [lunch and break]-

"Hey your name is Kageyama right?" He nodded. "The teacher told me to hang out with you for lunch and break since I'm new.." He nodded once again and just started walking somewhere. Confused I turned to the boy he was talking to as he stood up. "Do you like volleyball kid?" "Yea I played at my old school why?" He smirked. "Well we better hurry up or the third years break is gonna end before we practice." He grabbed my arm and started running pulling me to what I assume is the locker room. "Get changed and hurry the third years have 25 minutes left of their break." He threw some clothes at me out I've never seen before. 

"But here me out Oikawa-san I think we need to practice on this type of technique and see how high everyone can jump so we can try and toss it precisely up to the person spiking." The brown haired guy nodded as the black haired spoke. "Ok but then how would we spike the ball." Kageyama explained this for 5 more minutes then They noticed me and Kunimi. "Hey rando what position do you play?" The brown haired stared again and asked that as Kageyama walked off with the others to practice. "I'm a middle blocker or I was at my old school." 

(pretend the middle schools have 4 years instead of just 3 and then the elementary have 3 they call the 5th year students primary years so the grades go primary first second then third.)

He nodded. "Well I'm a third year and the captain of the volleyball team sign ups are next week but as you can see we have at least 4 people here already but go middle block with Akira-kun I wanna see what you got." "Who is Akira?" He laughed. "What you new here or what?" I nodded. "Oh I see well Akira-kun is the one who brought you here you might know him as Kunimi or something. I nodded walking over to where Kunimi was getting in position to block. "What position are you uh-?" "Kunimi. I'm a middle blocker as of now." I nodded.

"How come you 4 are all ready on the team isn't there usually try-outs for everyone except the captain?" "No it keeps the best 4 or 5 people then they let other people try-out so yea they kept me Kageyama Iwaizumi and Oikawa."

{omfg I'm so sorry this is coming out later then I expected I got lazy unmotivated had some mental breakdowns and now I'm craving a specific kind of cereal but my siblings at it and Idk anymore so idk if I'll finish this chapter or if I'm gonna publish it I might publish this chapter then write more in it later idk anymore I have to update my other book tho too sorry.}