Oh...

-???????? pov-

Huh Tobio and Yamaguchi never really thought Yamaguchi was his type... Always figured it was still kinda like me though. I looked at my best friend. "What got an issue with them bein gay or something dude I thought you were though so that would be kinda weird." He randomly said. I shook my head. "No why wouldn't I be ok with them it's just I never expected Yamaguchi to be Tobio's type y'know." He nodded. "Eh I mean he did like a few people but none of them quite like him. Y'know Kindaichi just because him and your ex had a thing doesn't mean you have to hate him, in all honesty I think your the one being a bitch, you dated Kunimi just to annoy Kageyama when he did nothing to you, you've randomly hated him for years now I don't understand why  then you go and all of a sudden Kunimi finds you cheating on him with his cousin who your still with right now dude." 

"I hate him because I don't know I always have he just has this perfect ass life and was a brat in middle school then all of a sudden he goes to Karasuno and he changes. As for Kunimi he was hot then I just got sick of him and his cousin was kinda hot dude didn't mean to hurt his feelings or anything." I shrugged saying it as if it was a joke or something which to me it kinda was.

{ I DON'T SEE CHARACTERS LIKE THIS IT'S FOR THE STORY}

-Watari pov-

"Dude your being an ass that isn't cool and isn't funny I don't know why I'm even your friend." I got up leaving him there (As you should Watari {for the story not the canon ones}) and walked up to Kageyama. Tobio I don't mean to ruin your date but I was with Kindaichi and he's being an ass again." Kageyama nodded as Yamguchi told me to sit in an empty seat to explain. "Oh it's just he cheated on Kunimi with his cousin and has always hated you for no reason it turns out he just dated Akira cause he was kinda hot to him and it was to piss you off. He said he hates you cause you were a brat in middle school then went to Karasuno and changed or some shit." Kageyama nodded.

"My grandpa died in middle school I had lived with him for years so I was kinda off and Kindaichi was always just a bitch or something calling me a brat because I had to have extra help in some classes and I had a boyfriend at the time y'know." "Oh..."

-

Sorry short chapter schools kinda stressing me and so is a little bit of personal stuff but I hope your enjoying the story so far and you should read my other story it's actually a little bit  better. Bye <3